Blair insists Iraq war justified

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PartTimePongo, Sep 29, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Can I just point you at this link PM?
  2. I heard that interview on the way into work and got thinking about all the different soundbytes the PM has given over the war.

Before the Iraq war I merely considered him stupid and inept. I now consider him to be morally bankrupt, dishonest, an embarassment to his country and totally out of touch with the mood of the UK.

But he'll probably get a third term due to the apathy he has engendered in the country.

I'm going to have to look for another place to live :evil:

3. Now, the word on the "pier" is that they're a double act. Your man B Liar and is side kick Gordon. Come to think of it, is this the last act in the show? The end of the summer season in Brighton? Punch and Judy's curtain call?

"That's the way to do it!"

Keep going fella's, there are many ways to create your place in history but a 3rd term isn't for you!

4. So, should we extend this logic to national, as well as international, matters?

"Well, yer Honour, I saw the convicted (sorry, accused...) walking down the street towards the newsagent. I firmly believe, based on extensive experience, that people somewhat like the accused in appearance (ie: in possession of two arms, two legs and a head) have been known to rob shops of this type in the past.

Because we must take an active role I took the accused to the local dunking stool where he failed to drown despite a UN resolution stating that innocent people MUST drown on or before their third dunking. This was clearly enough evidence for me to beat the living crap out of him, his friends and family.

I cannot apologise for my actions because his eyes were too close together and I've stopped any possibility of him ever robbing a shop in future (although I accept that he had no intention of doing so).

For this the whole nation and international community should hail me as a Great World Leader (in case I come knocking on their door next)"

So glad we live in a fair, tolerant and just society :cry: