Blair in the dock

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Pox_Dr, Aug 28, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Blair told the Hutton inquiry he would have resigned if it was true that he'd "sexed up" a dossier on Iraq's WMD.

Ultimately, he said he took responsibility for everything. His integrity had been under attack and, faced with a difficult situation, he and his officials had done what they felt was right.

Then why is he still here!!
  2. He spoke like a Barrister.

It's amazing , is it my imagination, or did he seem to refer to himself in the third person, almost as if it was someone else being spoken about

Has Hoon resigned yet? Only I've got the champagne chilling, waiting for the news :D
  3. You have to admire the guy's ability in deflecting crap. I think his Spin Team have been in with OJ Simpsons defence lawyers!
  4. One of the papers in London today gives B Liar the following scores:

10 / 10 for acting

2 / 10 for sincerity

the mans a tw**
  5. I don't know how the hell he does it, but credit where it's due, Bliar doesn't half know how to talk the talk and walk the walk! Can you believe this was the same guy who 4 weeks ago, according to the media, was dead and buried?

Having seen and heard some of his 'performance', I can't help thinking that he does actually believe what he said. That, or he is man who could have made a sh1tload more money in Hollywood than Arnie, Sly et al (as he can actually act!)

Another Oscar winning performance by Uncle Tone then! (God, I hate that smarmy grin of his!)
  6. Nothing sticks to teflon Tony.
  7. There was a poll on one of the breakfast TV channels yesterday

Do you Trust tony Blair

Yes 27%

No 73%

Time for a resignation Tony, although PTP made a valid point to me the other week, if he does quit then the labour party have twelve nmonths to come up with a new front man.

He is right the best weapon the opposition have in htier armoury is Blair himself.
  8. 'He spoke like a Barrister?'.........might have something to do with the fact that he's married to one and that they've had plenty of time to rehearse.
  9. Not forgetting of course, that he is one himself. Oh well, Whitehall Do-it-All must have had a bumper week on tins of Whitewash