Blair Hails Sinn Feins `RemarkableLeadership!`

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by midnight, Jan 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nah, he has to say that, after all, the cnuts sponsored him and his party, here, in the US and Ireland.
  2. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Bloody recce open your bins

All ready done

and if you are down there is it snowing?
  3. Or:

You are about to leave Government and are unable to boast just yet about sorting out the Middle East and therfore need to grab a quick bit of glory for (apparently :evil: ) sorting out Northern Ireland to tide you over on the lecture circuit...

Butter up the natives and hey ho you get the Irish-American sympathy vote and medals for your Gurreat leadership and sofa-tastic style
  4. WHOOOOPS...........I did look as I thought it funny that an arrser had missed it,put it on here as its not exactly news that Tony´s a manipulating cnut......but preferable to Adams :D

No snow I´m afraid,Last year it was up to our ears until May,couldn´t stand to look at the stuff!But that´s typical Garmisch no in-betweens its either all or nothing,probably get some snow for Easter though;No joking thats what normally happens when we don´t get snow at Xmas :x

I´ve got my prayer mat out at the moment as having none of the white stuff means no customers and they´re(the few that are here/yer) not supposed to walk anywhere at this time of the year :twisted: expensive driver............but an incredibly cheap psychiatrist 8)
  5. Nothing surprises me about this chap's love of cheap publicity. Next he'll be saluting their courage and indefatigability.

God knows history is full of terrorists who went on to become politicians, but it doesn't usually happen the other way round. But then, the rules of the game have, after all, changed. Apparently.