Blair guilty of deliberately misleading Parliament

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by PapaGolf, Jun 24, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So the ****'s been found to have mislead Parliament over Iraq. Big ******* deal! Who ******* cares, really? Are they going to stick the ******* scumbag in prison, are they going to shallow grave his rancid wife, then sling him up from Tower Bridge like he ******* deserves? No, this ******* inquiry will keep costing Us millions, all the while the Joker gets to keep on coining it in. What a load of ******* shit!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Got a link?

At the very least it prevents some hammer horror like return to the European political scene - which he's still keen on.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I'll find it. W/O
  4. Well, it is no surprise really. The **** has been misleading everyone including parliament on a lot of things.....well everything really.
  5. I'm not sure Claire Short's opinion counts for an awful lot, considering she's also a total knob. Not exactly a conclusive legal judgement is it?
    • Like Like x 5
  6. Apparently, the Pope does indeed wear a pointy hat, and Ursids do defecate in woods.
  7. AS AR surely?

ZBM 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Clare Short? Isn't she the Cabinet Member who postured and threatened to resign, then didn't? (Not until Robin Cook had led the way anyway).
    IMHO not a lot to choose between them. Hypocrites both.
  9. Why did you have to spoil my Sunday morning shit by bringing that gopping and fat brummie harridan into my conscious ?

It's the last time I take my iPad for a shit and browse Arrse, I tell thee.
    • Like Like x 4

10. That's her. The one with the face that looks like someone set fire to it, then tried to put it out with a shovel.
  11. Blair misled Parliament? No! Can't believe that for a second.

He was such a trustworthy PM too........
  12. tommy cooper

Tony blair
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Blair and Brown - two safe pairs of hands leading the country into a bright new future, or so they told us in 1997.

Remember the slogan (and song) - "Things Can Only Get Better".