• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Blair guilty of deliberately misleading Parliament

So the ****'s been found to have mislead Parliament over Iraq. Big ******* deal! Who ******* cares, really? Are they going to stick the ******* scumbag in prison, are they going to shallow grave his rancid wife, then sling him up from Tower Bridge like he ******* deserves? No, this ******* inquiry will keep costing Us millions, all the while the Joker gets to keep on coining it in. What a load of ******* shit!

Well, it is no surprise really. The **** has been misleading everyone including parliament on a lot of things.....well everything really.

Clare Short? Isn't she the Cabinet Member who postured and threatened to resign, then didn't? (Not until Robin Cook had led the way anyway).
IMHO not a lot to choose between them. Hypocrites both.

Why did you have to spoil my Sunday morning shit by bringing that gopping and fat brummie harridan into my conscious ?

It's the last time I take my iPad for a shit and browse Arrse, I tell thee.

Clare Short? Isn't she the Cabinet Member who postured and threatened to resign, then didn't? (Not until Robin Cook had led the way anyway).
IMHO not a lot to choose between them. Hypocrites both.

That's her. The one with the face that looks like someone set fire to it, then tried to put it out with a shovel.

Blair and Brown - two safe pairs of hands leading the country into a bright new future, or so they told us in 1997.

Remember the slogan (and song) - "Things Can Only Get Better".

ugly

LE
Frankly I'm dissapointed, Short is worthless, worth less than ever before, not that that was up to much either. If it had been a legal judgement then we could have perhaps asked for the grinning spiv to be surcharged for the costs of the sandpit adventures!

Latest Threads