Blair gets award for encouraging Poles to come to the UK

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Wordsmith, Jan 29, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

Everyone acknowledges that immigration levels to the UK are far too high. So what has that twat Blair just got an award for?

Tony Blair given award for helping Poles come to the UK - Telegraph

Continuing merrily on...

Comment is superfluous.

Wordsmith

• Like Like x 1
  2. How much of a backhander did he receive?

3. He could'nt collect himself, he was busy cutting a hole in the fence for next load of scrounging scum.

4. Should I pop down to the big shed and fire up the outrage Deltic ?.

• Like Like x 2
  5. There is always one on standby for Bliar threads!

Edit: when you spell the lying cunts name wrong on purpose, the amazon still knows and links the word to the cunts autobiography!
    Fancy that!

• Like Like x 2
  6. A free makeover for his gaff in Connaught Square?

7. How did he survive his teenage years looking like this FFS, a more twattable face would be hard to find. View attachment 108002

8. Indeed, imagine the good work that could be done with a baseball bat and a time machine.

9. Manual work is the little people. He's too busy lecturing gullible twats on how to run their Governments and be a great Statesman

The irony eh?

10. I hate the cunt, but to be fair I don't mind the sight of some of the absolutely stunning Polish barmaids in some of my locals!

• Like Like x 1
  11. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

That has really made my day. Still if I am asked to award him with a 7.62mm award, I'd be delighted. But I guess the queue for that job starts in Warsaw?

12. please keep him off Arrse my blood pressure can only take so much.

13. ARRSErs in the West Mids are disappointed it doesn't start in Walsall. I know a few ppl who'd be standing in it.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hadrians wall then..??

• Like Like x 1