Blair gets award for encouraging Poles to come to the UK

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Everyone acknowledges that immigration levels to the UK are far too high. So what has that twat Blair just got an award for?

Tony Blair given award for helping Poles come to the UK - Telegraph

Tony Blair has been given an award to thank him for opening up the UK to Polish workers. The former prime minister was given the award at the annual Polish Business Leaders' Awards in Warsaw.

Mr Blair did not attend the ceremony and his award was accepted on his behalf by Robin Barnett, Britain’s ambassador in Poland.

Mr Blair was given the award for backing the country’s efforts to join the EU and well as opening up the British labour market to the country in 2004.
Continuing merrily on...

The previous Labour government’s immigration policies have been heavily criticised in recent years.

Ed Miliband, the Labour leader, has admitted that the party “got it wrong” by introducing an immigration policy which allowed hundreds of thousands of foreigners to move to Britain.
Comment is superfluous.

Wordsmith

He could'nt collect himself, he was busy cutting a hole in the fence for next load of scrounging scum.

Should I pop down to the big shed and fire up the outrage Deltic ?.

Should I pop down to the big shed and fire up the outrage Deltic ?.
There is always one on standby for Bliar threads!

Edit: when you spell the lying cunts name wrong on purpose, the amazon still knows and links the word to the cunts autobiography!
Fancy that!

How did he survive his teenage years looking like this FFS, a more twattable face would be hard to find. View attachment 108002

He could'nt collect himself, he was busy cutting a hole in the fence for next load of scrounging scum.
Manual work is the little people. He's too busy lecturing gullible twats on how to run their Governments and be a great Statesman

The irony eh?

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
There is always one on standby for Bliar threads!

Edit: when you spell the lying cunts name wrong on purpose, the amazon still knows and links the word to the cunts autobiography!
Fancy that!
That has really made my day. Still if I am asked to award him with a 7.62mm award, I'd be delighted. But I guess the queue for that job starts in Warsaw?

So I guess CMD will be in line for the Revolutionary Order of the Star of Bulgaria and the Romanian Order of Political Virtue?

I hate the cunt, but to be fair I don't mind the sight of some of the absolutely stunning Polish barmaids in some of my locals!
True - why is it that Polish girls are uniformly stunning and Polish men look like they should be harrassing billy-goats from under a bridge?

Latest Threads