Blair collects $1million prize for services to world peace

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by jockass, Feb 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

He'd better split it with all of us then or I'm not impressed. I propose a massively generous 5% for him based on kinda sorting out NI eventually, and the divide the rest into equal shares with double shares for the families of the fallen, and quadruple for those severely wounded. Seconded?
  2. Seconded!

Failing that, he can use almost all of it to pay a cosmetic surgeon to do something about his wifes face and thus providing another srvice!
  3. Will no one rid us of this meddling polititian.
  4. I do hope that HMRC are aware of this money. Bet it is declared to be 'tax free'.

Is $1,000,000 enough to improve his wife's face? I don't think so.
  5. Blair-World Peace? Huh? Sorry after an hour of wracking my brains I still can't see the connection. Imust therefore conclude that I am thick as mince.
  6. Oh, come on. From the very conception of 'New Labour' over a glass or two of Chardonnay, the scheme and the people were a fraud. They have been ever since; Britain is a sick shadow of what it was and they've enriched themselves. That was the whole point.
  7. Blair gets $1,000,000 for 'world peace' and Abu Qatada trousers £2500 for the opposite. Am I missing something?
  8. I thought was guilty of half the wars in the world over the past 11 or so years, so they are ALL getting paid for waging war at one level or another!!
  9. So Phony Tony, who as pry minister of the UK propelled the UK Armed Forces into more wars than any pry minister before him, is awarded a prize for world peace? I must have missed something along the way.

10. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

Presumably his extraordinarily successful efforts relating to Gaza will now get him the next Nobel Peace Prize.

And his eventual memoirs the Booker Prize for fiction.
  11. Well hopefully he can use the money to sort out that horrendous grin on his monster of a wifes face.