Blair caught riding without a ticket

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by squiffy_parsons, Apr 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Jail the tw@t and give him a criminal record!
  2. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Runs in the family. The Wide Mouthed Frog was fined for fare-dodging back in 2000.
  3. A likely fcuking story! My daughter could come up with better lies than that at infant school.
  4. "because money an aide had given him was no longer in his pocket."

Is it ant wonder the country is in the state it is?
  5. Well at least he is consistent. He did not plan for the consequences of his military adventures either.
  6. My bold

So the next time any of us get caught fare dodging, errr sorry, I meant the next time any of us have mislaid our ticket, we can just refer the inspector to his colleague and get away with it ??? Yeah OK :roll:
  7. That's what caught my eye too. So where was it, then? And isn't it normal procedure to board a train with a view to paying the fare and actually having the dosh to do it?

Mind you, Phony Tony's a complete cünt anyway, so it's not really surprising, is it?

8. Not if you have spent the last 10 years free-loading and your family descend like locusts on a retail shop and strip it of several hundred AUS$ worth of freebies, which occurred a few years back.
  9. Id have loved to have been there. Id have paid to have issued the fine!

Im sure his Mrs could get him off at court.
  10. Probably thought that as he is God he didn't need to pay
  11. Should have slung the stinking twat off the train, before it stopped. Christ I hate the fckuker.
  12. If the money was not in his pocket, then I suggest he may have finally taken the advice I (and others) have been offering him here and rammed it up his rusty sheriff's badge?
  13. New Laibourious same old 'Tea Leaf' oppo'

They couldn't even buy a postage stamp between them - ask Dell Boy Liverboy.
  14. Any flats for sale ?