Blair cant stay to honour Vets Roman memorial

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by hansvonhealing, Jun 2, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

He's probably got a game of croquet lined up!

2. Phoney Tony's already shown he has no interest in the military by refusing to visit the poor lads wounded in the sandpit, so this comes as no real surprise. Worra wänker!!!

MsG

3. Important state matters like sunbathing, visiting local ice cream factory, visiting Gucci style shops to get freebies, free lunches with his host and a couple of TV spots to justify using the Queens flight there and back :wink:

4. If there's a 'terrorist atrocity' or a natural disaster somewhere, he'll interrupt his shopping to display his heartfelt griefstricken condolonces - then he'll breeze back to the shops/pool before sweeping home for the next item on the agenda to spin as he sees fit

5. What a stain that man is.
    I have even started throwing up everytime
    he appears on TV :oops:

6. He does not care about history, appart from his legacy as "president" of UK/ Europe/ World Statesman, etc

He does not care about soldiers, they are great to pose with when they are healthy and alive, but he distances himself when they are dead or injured from his war

He cares only for himself, his family and his flunkies, hangers on and cronies.... the sooner he goes and lets some one else be PM the better, and i hope he does not get the rumoured job in New York with the UN.... but he was nice to Bush Junior so he will get a nice job no doubts

7. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Maybe Dubya was buying him lunch???

8. obvious... war dead, soldiers sacrifice, doing your job... all lost on this cnut!
    NEXT!

9. No real surprise there, when has the toe rag ever done anything to show support? .....

I do wonder if any of the gallant lads named on said memorial would really want that particual individual there anyway? I mean, Blair? no way is he good enough to even remotely consider taking the place of the UK Prime Minister they would remember.....

RIP lads and I hope the day goes well for you.

10. That's the trouble these days with our 'leaders'. They have not come from a military background. Doing away with National Service is entirely to blame. Sir Winston Churchill took the lead in the field. Of course Blair has his advisors but making a statement over health and education is far removed from making a military statement and one that involves human life. But be sure of one thing, Blair, Brown, whover is our leader in the future, thay will also not have a military background - we are entering a time of conflict and we need leaders.