Blair Booed at school.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Listy, Apr 27, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just seen on News24 that bLiar was boo'ed as he visited a school today. The Labour PR minions said it was a "Teenager's way of showing approval" or some such rubbish.

Anyone got a link?

At least bLiar is makeing teen's politicaly active. :lol:
  2. Ergo, throwing things at him would be welcomed by Neu Arbeit as a sign of an enthusiastic welcome??!! :twisted: :lol:
  3. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

According to some cretin from Neue Arbeit's propaganda department (on Sky), booing is the new cheering!

At the risk of getting a Wah!, is there nothing the Dear leader's people will not try to spin?
  4. Please make it be true. Any links?
  5. boo vs boom is where I first read it. Nothing seen on news, and id it had been clear cut boo it would probably have featured. Or would it ?.
  6. Perhaps someone with connectionds to 'da saaf lundoon posse wanna giv us de up on wanty happen wen de massive wen' loud'

Help anyone? :roll:
  7. I'm from sarf landan and know feck all about this Boom bollox

Saw the footage and it definitly sounded like booing
  8. We know its a feckin boo, they know its a feckin boo but do the multitude of Labour voters who barely speak a word of the mother tongue know they're saying boo?
  9. Anyone who saw it, tell me this?

Were there many black kids in the crowd?

Over the last few years there has been a development of the black sub-culture (also known as urban music) by which booing (not as in Booooooooooo your sh1te!), is seen as a form of approval/thanks for the performace etc.

And no it aint cos im black is it? :wink:
  10. Isn´t it?????