Blair blitzed! Quite rightly so!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by lsquared, May 13, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Question Time has a member on the panel who said that the grinning spiv should be 'impeached and imprisoned'. Is this the 'Patten Effect'?

In case you missed the programme, the question related to the the illegal invasion of Iraq by the 'grinning spiv' Blair,aided and abetted by the unelected yob Campbell - the man who it is alleged LIED to the Chilcott Enquiry.

I find it very hard to believe that either the 'spiv' Blair or the 'yob' Campbell, could even conceive of uttering an untruth - Heaven forfend!

2. Sigh..... I hate even thinking about it as it annoys me mightily. And there are other threads on here in similar vein. However now that I am apparently the duty driver tonight for the outrage bus... It is my considered opinion that Blair and his balls and all mouthed skank should both be molested with extreme prejudice by honey badgers.

3. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

You are one evil bastard you are. Thats inhumane in the extreme!

4. Make the punishment fit the crime.

5. Too right, if you are selling tickets to the event I would like two please - money in the post.

6. Its not as if the grinning spiv was being fullsome and helpful with the "utter and complete so help me god" truth either. Both Campbell and Bliar were evasive and economical with the truth. The Chilcott enquiry report should be dumped in the nearest garbage basket, and a full judicial enquiry convened, the type where evidence is given under oath, and misleading/lying and being generally evasive/contemptuous behaviour should be an imprisonable offence.

All documentation that was created in the lead up to the invasion right the way through to the post "Kelly Affair" should be made available to the court, unless it endangers the nation's security.

7. Exactly. And that's what makes me so fucking angry - it aint gonna happen. We just waste another few millions on a pointless exercise.

8. Careful. Honey Badgers aren't particularly sensitive creatures but you've got this one thinking about getting their outrage bus out - did a Honey Badger eat your pet snake or something?

[​IMG]

9. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

He loved that Black Mamba!

10. No, Blair ate the country's self respect. He should be brought to book. Along with his profiteering barrister bloody wife. I will refrain from responding from now on tonight as I am well into a bottle of Chivas and future responses might very well involve me alluding to piano wire and lamp posts in the manner of ll Duce.

11. Hopefully Bliar will find one bin diving in his backyard, should be interesting meeting as these cute little mean-spirited bastards don't give shit - they eat anything. It will rip his arse off faster than he can fart!!

12. Ah, that's different! Why didn't you say so in the first place? ^^

13. Is it cos I is pissed?