Blair and Brown not getting an invite.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Steven, Apr 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. But who actually made the decision or whose idea was it? Not necessarily the Royals, however the end result is quite acceptable. I do however doubt that our 2 heros actually care that much, they are both pachyderms.

2. Pachyderm isn't the word I would use to describe them. I would describe them as cunts. Of the ocean-going variety.

3. I was being polite, what I perhaps should have said is "thick skinned insensitive bastards".

AL1 Calling those 2 pachyderm is an unwarranted insult to elephants, rhinos etc. I apologise unreservedly.

4. The insult ot democracy is those two cunts still being alive. Firing squad for the pair of them

5. 'thick skinned insensitive bastards'?

Still a touch too polite, methinks

6. Pheeew.... there still is a Lord Chamberlain then.

7. let's be honest. Would you want either of them at your wedding? One would want to be the centre of attention by not make a sound bit of course. The other is just a surly rude and ignorant.....you know the rest.

8. Fcuk them. Its Wills and Kates day. let them invite who the fcuk they want.

Blair and brown want stringing up a la mussolini.

ringdoby,
    extremeley tired and emotional.

9. Now that is soemthing I would like to see, with Blair's wide mouthed bitch hanging with them

10. You mean, from a lamp post in The Mall, where the Royal procession will pass by !!

• Like Like x 1
  11. I think they should be allowed to watch the Royal wedding , Or at least theres heads should when they are thrust on pikes at tower bridge

12. HHH

HHH LE

Blair & Brown should get a royal invite.....To the Tower of London (with the added bonus of the increase of tourists to boost the takings)

13. Classy thread eh!

14. Anyone think Blair or Brown will join in the spirit anyway and host a street party? No, I didn't think so.