Blair and Brown not getting an invite.

But who actually made the decision or whose idea was it? Not necessarily the Royals, however the end result is quite acceptable. I do however doubt that our 2 heros actually care that much, they are both pachyderms.

Pachyderm isn't the word I would use to describe them. I would describe them as cunts. Of the ocean-going variety.

I was being polite, what I perhaps should have said is "thick skinned insensitive bastards".

AL1 Calling those 2 pachyderm is an unwarranted insult to elephants, rhinos etc. I apologise unreservedly.

let's be honest. Would you want either of them at your wedding? One would want to be the centre of attention by not make a sound bit of course. The other is just a surly rude and ignorant.....you know the rest.

Fcuk them. Its Wills and Kates day. let them invite who the fcuk they want.

Blair and brown want stringing up a la mussolini.

ringdoby,
extremeley tired and emotional.
You mean, from a lamp post in The Mall, where the Royal procession will pass by !!

I think they should be allowed to watch the Royal wedding , Or at least theres heads should when they are thrust on pikes at tower bridge

Blair & Brown should get a royal invite.....To the Tower of London (with the added bonus of the increase of tourists to boost the takings)

I've been sitting here puzzling over how not inviting Blair is an insult to democracy, and frankly I can't see it. Any clues?

Gutted...wel they should be, in public and slowly a la Braveheart. Now that would make it a wedding to remember. For years people would say "Ooh remember when Blair started squelling like a bee-yatch?" "oh yes that was when they got out of the Royal Cart want it?" and so on...I'll get me coat.

What has Blair got to do with democracy, I mean, I never voted for the twat, just like I never voted for income tax or a smug parliamentary democracy tarted up as a monarchy and run by oily spivs.

fuck that does noone realise its only 2 days for kate to relise shes made a huge mistake and really wants to sit on my face and pedal my ears

fuck that does noone realise its only 2 days for kate to relise shes made a huge mistake and really wants to sit on my face and pedal my ears
Eh Gads, we must stop this error sir...to the Batmobile post haste. Oh can I have that red hair fatty relative of hers, you know, just for shits and giggles?