Blah Blah Blah

Yup, it's like a who's who of creepy fuckers. A certain alcoholic with a penchance for flash motors is currently topping the bill.

I actually didn't realise just how many filthy worshippers of the cock there are on this site and I don't just mean the grubby homos either. The worst offenders appear to be the 'charridy' bints especially that cornish bird who enjoys a morning bout of fellatio on the same slime-encrusted colon pounder that was inside her hours earlier.

I actually didn't realise just how many filthy worshippers of the cock there are on this site and I don't just mean the grubby homos either. The worst offenders appear to be the 'charridy' bints especially that cornish bird who enjoys a morning bout of fellatio on the same slime-encrusted colon pounder that was inside her hours earlier.
You know I can't decide whether or not you need a good shoeing or a good Fucking? But as I'm really not interested either way, I'll go back to teddy fiddling

TPBD

You know I can't decide whether or not you need a good shoeing or a good Fucking? But as I'm really not interested either way, I'll go back to teddy fiddling

TPBD
Stop stealing my lines, they're copyrighted. After spying your flying fox-like bingo wings I think I'll just stick with the shoeing................................in between bouts of vomiting.

Stop stealing my lines, they're copyrighted. After spying your flying fox-like bingo wings I think I'll just stick with the shoeing................................in between bouts of vomiting.
Ooooh lover boy

TPBD

Just nail her will you, anything to shut her up. I bet she's rubbing her box all over those poor bears completely wet with anticipation. You big tease.

That's you lot told off!

its the internet who cares, never post anything you wouldn't like brought up at your next job interview/court case/ sunday lunch with mum not hard to understand is it

Fuck me :) you know you've hit the mark when Bad Co bins a thread you never started to the arse hole :)

Would it help if I said 'ni...nig....ni...nnnnnn...nig...nigger!' again ? :)
Are you getting your bear ready for me to win again this year? You hunk of burning lurrrrrve.

Fuck me :) you know you've hit the mark when Bad Co bins a thread you never started to the arse hole :)

Would it help if I said 'ni...nig....ni...nnnnnn...nig...nigger!' again ? :)
As an aubergine glans bearing gentleman of colour you have my blessing.

colon[B said:
pounder[/B] that was inside her hours earlier.
God, you're so "Old Empire"..................

it's "454 grammer"

Or has that something to do with incest? My grammer wasn't that terrific to be honest. Big tits but saggy.

Sorry, I'll go back to sleep

Are you getting your bear ready for me to win again this year? You hunk of burning lurrrrrve.

What's with all this bear fancying then? Am I missing something?

Latest Threads