Blackwater Buys Brazilian Bombers

How long before they are a credible force on the grand scheme of all things military.

Would Blackwater ever be brought in to deal with little problems like taking back the streets in foreign lands for a friendly government.

Bad_Crow said:
How long before they are a credible force on the grand scheme of all things military.

Would Blackwater ever be brought in to deal with little problems like taking back the streets in foreign lands for a friendly government.
you do realise that blackwater are the main (largest) PMC in I-ruck at the moment, and are plobly responsible for most of the fu*k-ups that are going unrecorded?

DrStealth said:
Bad_Crow said:

you do realise that blackwater are the main (largest) PMC in I-ruck at the moment, and are plobly responsible for most of the fu*k-ups that are going unrecorded?
Yes i do now.

Just wondering how long before them and only them are deployed instead of a US mil force.