Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blacks and Latinos Cry Foul at Asians Scoring Well in NYC School Tests

I've just been trying to understand a 'Guardian' article about gang culture in the UK which managed to get through the entire piece without using the word 'black'.

So many words - dishonesty, euphemism, hypocrisy, denial, cowardice, failure - so little time.

12 correct-----------monged at algebra and logs.

Back in the mid 90s the organization I worked for were bemoaning the fact we were not meeting our minority promotion 'goals' and Affirmative Action/EEO were getting litigious even though minorities were failing the promotion exams. HR insisted we lower the pass mark to 45% yes - Forty Five PERCENT from 75%. I pointed out that the newly promoted managers elevated on the strength of a 45% pass would be wrong in their decision making 65% of the time.
I was informed it was my job to train them, following promotion, to ensure they were ready to enter various managerial/leadership courses at our academy and the local university. I discovered some, despite having degrees, were barely literate, it was a nightmare!

or 55% even

Trooped_Again

War Hero
"Blacks and Latinos Cry Foul at Asians Scoring Well in NYC School Tests"

Boo-f*cking-hoo...we'll have the English complaining next that they don't have fantastic scenery or Irn Bru.

I despise this sh*t about colour or race or gender, man-up and just 'do better', lazy tw*ts. I've been led to believe that the f*cking garden boys/ANC in Serf Efrika are lowering the standards of education to enable more non-whites/non-colours (Asians, etc.) to attain degrees, thus in one f*cking move diluting the worth of every future graduate from South Africa, regardless of their cultural background.

Just realised I'm not in the NAAFi, so have 'asterix'd' the sweary words.

Latest Threads