Blackpool FC

So this thread has a life expectancy of 6 hours max.

Blackpool take on West Ham in a few hours in the playoffs at Wembley, as a Blackpool man born and bread I am a proud supporter of the Seasiders.

Unfortunately for me, all their recent prosperity under Ian Holloway has happened since I moved down under, I can recall rainy days on the South Stand (and big pissups in the No1, No 3 and the Saddle (blackpool number their clubs for ease of location).

Tough game against the Eastenders but the Blackpool FC heart to just enjoy the moment and with all the travelling fans to make the most out of a day at Wembley will make us Seasiders winners on the day (unless we lose).

Come on Blackpool, show these fuckers what we can do...UP THE POOL!!!!!

{3 ex pats with a Eskie full of Stella for the occasion}

No doubt it only had 2 rashers in it and they were microwaved, placed between 2 slices of Tesco value you scouse cnut.
Sounds like a Chavwich to me. Nice to see Blackpool, home of the legendary late great Sir Stanley Matthews, getting some limelight. Makes a change from Mancs & Scousers

Come on the tangerines! It would be nice to see a Lancs team promoted. It would make up for the fact that PNE managed the play-offs several years running and flunked it every time and Blackburn have been shafted by dodgy chicken farmers and a manager who seems to take his inspiration from Adolf circa May 45 moving make believe armies around the map whilst the Russian guns shelled Seelow.

I may well be a cunt but I will be quietly cheering Blackpool on this afternoon,I do have a soft spot for the shitehole.
Well I was born and bred in the shitehole, the Blackpool fans live in the surrounds and rarely venture into the hole that is the golden shitehole.

That place is scum, its stag, hens, gay and party, its a wild weekend, but doesnt reflect the Seasiders....

I may well be a cunt but I will be quietly cheering Blackpool on this afternoon,I do have a soft spot for the shitehole.
So was I. I had them in a treble...the cunts.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
trickywoo The Intelligence Cell 5
Mighty_doh_nut Aviation 7
Mighty_doh_nut Aviation 6