BlackHawk Packs

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Terry_Y, Feb 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. First Hello to everyone, this is my first post.

Has anyone used or does anyone have a BlackHawk daysack, I have been looking for a new one for H8 and seen them on the net.

I have been looking at the Cyclone and the Patrol Pack. Any advice would be appreciated.

2. I've got the 3 Day Blackhawk daysack which was an insurance replacement for my Eagle Industries one which some thieving pikey stole along with the rest of my kit in the supply chain somewhere between Iraq and the UK. (My kit was forwarded onto there from elsewhere in the Gulf as I was going home civvy air with restrictive baggage allowance)

It's a very very well put together piece of kit HOWEVER if you can get your mits on an Eagle Industries one, get that instead-it's bombproof and it served me well for over 5 years-I picked mine up in a yank PX in Bosnia in 2000. And I know some of the MCT/SBS guys (badged or not, I don't know) were using the Eagle ones at one stage so they can't be that bad...

3. Yeah, ive been trying to get the Eagle A-III Molle from the US but they are like rocking horse sh*t. Apparantly the US government orders them all.

4. Skdtac

Not ordered from them tough but all American kitboards I hawe read says they are good.

5. Thanks Norge.

6. Change of plan. I have seen the Blackhawk Barrage at Drop Zone, think i might go for that (decisions, decisions).

Never used Drop Zone before, seems like a good set up.