Blackhawk gear in DPM

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Vaughany, Mar 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just looking over on Militaryphotos.net and found that Blackhawk are producing SOCOM assault packs and other daysacks in DPM and Desert. Are these being trialled through PECOC or Blackhawk capitalizing on their desert plate carrier?

2. Post a link then.

3. Do you have a link?

4. Surely Blackhawk would be unlikely to become a British Army kit supplier ? :? Would their kit be made under licence by a home-based contractor ?

I have some kit by London Bridge Trading meeself. Blackhawk are good but LBT are bombproof.

D_B

5. What're these Blackhawk set-ups like then? Aren't they also the ones who produce those mad-crazy chest rigs for US forces you see, where every inch is covered in about a thousand pouches?

6. 1:Blackcoock
    2:Highspead-highdrag

7. Highsped gear, bombprouf qualety, OTT thinking.
    Once read abouth an american who bougth one of those, ended up with placing it as a rifle stand on the hesco :roll:

8. black hawk have supplied drop leg pistol holsters for herrick, as well as those plate carriers.

9. There is a load of Blackhawk kit in British DPM in Jay Jays of Brecon, just on the right in the door.

10. Few years back - about 6 I think - an Airsoft shop of all things got them to produce their Omega vest in DPM - first time I think they had released it outside of official contracts in that pattern

like everyone else now they will produce and release items in the chosen pattern on request for a sufficiently large minimum order

11. no way your going to use all the pouches and be able to move anywhere... :)