Blackcircles

Discussion in 'Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs' started by box-of-frogs, Jan 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anyone ever used www.blackcircles.com for getting new tyres? If so, was it good value / service?

Cheers.

2. A friend used them about a year ago and he was content, IIRC.

Litotes

3. Yeah, I used them they were quite good, reasonable price and quick service. When I went to the garage the day after to have them fitted, the guy at the garage said if I went direct, he'd knock 10% extra off the black circle price :)

4. I use them most of the time.

They have a network of garages that do the fitting and they will drop them if they keep getting bad reviews.

5. box-of-frogs, do you live anywhere in the South (Hants, Wilts)?

If so, try this place; Micheldelver Tyre just outside Basingstoke. They are the cheapest place around. Even cheaper than mail order.

As an example;

Pirelli P Zero Scorpion 265/45/20 (fitted, valve and balancing inc VAT)

Black Circles - £273.75
    Micheldelver Tyre - £174.50

6. Would second the recommendation for Micheldever tyres. They are excellent, both in terms of service and price.
    Tyres

7. If you live/work within reach of Hants/Berks Wilts area try Headley Tyres on the A339 between Newbury and Basingstoke.The guy in there has never needed to spend anything on advertising,relying on word-of-mouth.They're nearly always busy,but may be worth a try.....

8. Live oop north (fortunately! :wink: ) Cheers for answers. Think i'll give them a go.

9. This should suffice then;

[​IMG]

10. Nah - i'm after one of these bad boys.........

:lol:

Attached Files:

11. I have used them to get a price. I then went to my local guy. He has always offered a better price.

12. If you are anywhere hull then take a trip up to Driffield to bells cycles. Much cheaper than the hull dealers