• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Blackcircles

Yeah, I used them they were quite good, reasonable price and quick service. When I went to the garage the day after to have them fitted, the guy at the garage said if I went direct, he'd knock 10% extra off the black circle price :)

I use them most of the time.

They have a network of garages that do the fitting and they will drop them if they keep getting bad reviews.

box-of-frogs, do you live anywhere in the South (Hants, Wilts)?

If so, try this place; Micheldelver Tyre just outside Basingstoke. They are the cheapest place around. Even cheaper than mail order.

As an example;

Pirelli P Zero Scorpion 265/45/20 (fitted, valve and balancing inc VAT)

Black Circles - £273.75
Micheldelver Tyre - £174.50

If you live/work within reach of Hants/Berks Wilts area try Headley Tyres on the A339 between Newbury and Basingstoke.The guy in there has never needed to spend anything on advertising,relying on word-of-mouth.They're nearly always busy,but may be worth a try.....

Latest Threads