BlackBerry Apps you cant live without

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by commzmeanzbombz, Mar 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ive done a search and all I can come up with is Blackberry whisky and charity auctions so here goes:

Ive just got myself a BlackBerry and im already addicted to it!

Can anyone reccomend any FREE apps that you cant live without?
  2. Yes I know I spelt BlackBerry wrong in the title!
  3. Not really but I could quite happily live without twats with Blackberrys if that's any help...?
  4. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

How about an App that allows you to communicate with other people who also own a similar device using clear speech?

Perhaps through some means you could convert verbal communication into wireless radio waves that are transmitted into the air and then received by a radio mast and in turn transmitted to a satellite, the satellite could then transmit the radio waves down to another mast which finally transmits them back to your oppo's device as audio sounds that he or she could hear.

I think this has a lot of potential.
  5. OK Mate, I will bear that in mind, you could have just not read/responded you know?!

The thread title couldnt be much clearer!

As a point of interest my Blackberry just flashed up that you had replied to the thread!
  6. You should suggest that on Dragons Den Ravers! It has potential :D
  7. Sorry commz, had to do it and sure you're a good egg. Your blackberry will be going of about now telling you about this. you twat :)

Also, every member of Arse should now respond to to ANYTHING that CMB threads and lets jam up that twatting thing.....
  8. I am still trying to work out how to turn of all the fecking alarms! I get spam e-mails flashing up all day and night :x
  9. give me your email address.... I'll email you an app that stops all spam. A Nigerian mate of mine might also have something useful for you as well......see, that's networking
  10. On its way mate, cheers! Good to see some people on ARRSE are genuine and helpful! Your Nigerian mate seems like a nice lad, hes already offered to buy my old phone on ebay, apparently its just what hes been waiting for!
  11. Cheers mate, he's so happy after his recent bad luck and the loss of his uncle in the Isle of Wight Tsunami that killed almost a billion. He hopes his uncle's millions can be used to restore this ravaged Isle and is certain that the 33% Nigeria's GDP that will be deposited in your account will also be used for your philiphranphipic desires. Again, just need account details and these poor wrteches will have their corrugated tin roofs in time for the Brighton hurricane that is forecast fro next week. God loves you my child. All other arrsers think you're a cnut.
  12. Can't see the fascination of these blackberry's (blackberries???) as every one I have seen have just looked ugly as sin, having said that, people I know who own one seem to think they're good, though I dont know what a BB can do that my old iPhone or my currant nokia cant do at a fraction of the price. Anyway, as far as apps go, I'd personally only use ones that are of some use to me. Such as

I dont know if these come programmed in or what. Also I'd find the most useless gimmicky app I could just to show off. (Such as the iPint on the iPhone)
  13. Couldn't agree more, wish my BB did that, biggest mistake I ever made getting one!

On another note, perhaps an app that helps your device stay connected to the network it is assigned to rather than just randomly dropping to SoS!

Or perhaps an app that helps the battery last longer than a day! (without making any calls).

Or maybe an app that warns you in advance how utterly useless Vodafones customer services are!

You may be able to tell, I am not a particular fan of BB's, this is my first and most definately my last one.

My bold, here's one thing ... 'be a totally fekin useless peice of crap!