Blackberry 9800

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones' started by Porridge_gun, Oct 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Anyone used or got one?

Am a massive Blackberry fan and find them the absolute dogs testes as a business tool.

I'm not interested in Iphones but I like the thought of the new 9800. Are they bulky, whats the battery life like? Are they as user friendly as the 9700.

I don't need one and genuinely am happy with the 9700, but its new and shiney and want one, just dont fancy hurling £400 at one needlessly

Cheers bastardos
  2. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

3. Don't know about the 9800, but lets just hope they have improved on the Storm and Storm 2 which, in my opinion, are to of the biggest piles of shoite I have ever had the misfortune to have in my possession.
  4. I think I will stick with the 9700,it does everything I want in a phone and according to reports better put together than the 9800.
  5. Porridge_gun

Yep, opted to stick with it and wait for the imminent 9780
  6. Wise choice IMHO,big touch screens and battery life are not good bedfellows also I think that the sliding keyboard wouldn't pass the test of time.The 9780 looks to be very good.
  7. Carrying a Blackberry is the same as carrying a chiuawaha in a pink handbag. Both more gay than the accumulated gayness of a Kylie concert.
  8. Do you want the one back you flogged me? No handbook comes with it. ******.
  9. Get a grip of yourself man,just because they are a bit big to slip in to your diamante clutch bag doesn't mean they are no good.
  10. The one that that cheesy ****** flogged me has got a pink cover. Blackberry Curves don't fit into a diamonte bag, they'd fit into a rucksack though. However, I do prefer it to my Samsung Monte (also pink) which has a touch screen and frightens the life out of me.
  11. If it was the curve 8520 I hope you didn't pay more than £50.00 otherwise you have been rubberdicked,what possesed you to buy a Samsung never trust the nasty little Koreans didn't your Mum tell you anything?
  12. Hols4Heroes thing.

It's better than my Samsung though and my mam is dead and never had a clue about mobiles.

I am proper struggling with the Monte touch screen thingy.
  13. I didn't realise about the Hols4Heroes thing,the Blackberry will be a lot better than the Samsung.The best thing you could do with that is leave it in a Fedex box at East Midlands Airport and let Plod sort it out.
  14. Porridge_gun

Blackberry is vital, I'd be proper fcuked and glued to a desk all day without one.

I had an 8900 but had to lug 2 batteries as the went flat by luncheon. 9700 much better and a truly awesome but of kit.

9780 will have the new OS and looks less faggy than the homo iphone4
  15. Where's my ******* instructions cockhead????

I can't latch up to people on that IM thingy. I know I could look it up on the interweb, but am far too lazy and ill.

I do like WordMole though....