Blackadder Goes Forth Re-cut Movie Trailer

Thanks for the link.

I always feel a little bit sad on seeing them go over the top. Strange that a well known comedy series could provoke serious feeling about the Great War at the same time.

fastmedic

Gifted editing... outclasses most on YouTube... or better known as "YOU TUBES!"

Brings a lump to my throat, a tear to my eye and a thought in my mind that, perhaps, a hidden and deeper message was hidden inbetween the comedy and frivolity of Baldricks stench lay in the series.

Well done on a good and thought provoking job.

remember wathching the last episode in Gulf War 1 room full of big blokes all of us had a bit of grit in our eye, from comedy to silence in seconds. Why didnt it get more awards?

1stgulfmac
Blackadder wasn't that well liked by the critics at the time. It was only after a while they really came to appreciate how damn fine it really was.

CUNNING, the Bladder program guide mentions the critics disinterest although even some of them had a tear after the chaps went over the top.

me n bee said:
Brings a lump to my throat, a tear to my eye and a thought in my mind that, perhaps, a hidden and deeper message was hidden inbetween the comedy and frivolity of Baldricks stench lay in the series.

Well done on a good and thought provoking job.

Couldnt have said it better myself now where are the kleenex??

Wow, that hit me. The final 'over the top' scene was suddenly touching because we knew and loved the characters and didn't expect them to die. But they, and so did 9 million others. Isn't losing someone really like that?

Excellent clip, thanks.

Bloody hell that was good. Whoever made that did some fine work.

Much like the rest of you I find at the end of that series there is a limp in my throat.
Makes you really think off all the good men we lost.

RIP, we will remember you.

Edd