Black Toenail

Hi guys,
I'm new to all this forum stuff but I have a question I need answering....Silly as it is would I get deffered for having a black toenail (Through football) at ADSC? There's no pain and its not falling off or anything its just.....black. My GP said it takes a while to grow out and what not and I have my ADSC very soon. Anyone experienced this before?

John_Boy said:
Hi guys,
I'm new to all this forum stuff but I have a question I need answering....Silly as it is would I get deffered for having a black toenail (Through football) at ADSC? There's no pain and its not falling off or anything its just.....black. My GP said it takes a while to grow out and what not and I have my ADSC very soon. Anyone experienced this before?
Please stop!

yeah get them all the time, so it helps to keep your toenails short, now i gotta fooking hooge blister on the end of my big toe 8O , just anoter one to add to the collection :eek:

No! JSP 1034 states: "... a candidate's toenails must be uniform in colour...".

If you're serious about joining I suggest you get busy with a lump hammer on the others.

Shouldn't be a problem unless you're doing BNP selection. Especially if some of the others are gay or muslim.

You've got the first stages of "A-goth-itis".

This puts you at high risk of developing world of warcraft tendencies.

you're a shoe in for the signals as a tech, well done.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
blockjob Army Reserve 19
Line_Grunt The Intelligence Cell 10
B Current Affairs, News and Analysis 39