Black Pudding

Probably some health scare trumped up by the Daily Mail, soon to be translated into 'Black Pudding removed from menu to avoid offending Muslims' again by the Daily Mail. I agree about the stuff being scrumdiddlyumptious, especially when cut thick and left a little red in the middle

I love a roll and black pudding with a potato scone. The only thing that would improve it is a runny poached egg encased in said bread roll.

Also, places are now serving american style pancakes with shit yank bacon and (fake) maple syrup.

Can't help but wonder if it's a communist plot to feminise us through our breakfast.

F

Flash Back

Why does nowhere serve it any more? Even Wetherspoons have taken it off their menu.

It's a ******* travesty. Black pudding is the food of gods.
Got a whole pudding from the deli counter at sainsburys other week.

George formaned it in thin slices then broke it up into a moist scrambled egg, with some quality toast on side. Fcuking lush - fresh is best.

On their Ultimate! dry cured bacon this morning

F

Flash Back

Also, places are now serving american style pancakes with shit yank bacon and (fake) maple syrup.

Can't help but wonder if it's a communist plot to feminise us through our breakfast.
It's their Operation Mushroom Policy - keep us in the dark and feed us shit. Septic pancakes ffs...

Make your own: dehydrated blood available from EBay, dirt cheap, same/same hogs casings. From there on your imagination and personal tastes are the only limiting factors.

Black Pudding = Food of Satanists & Paedophiles = Minging Shite.
Evidence?

And what are you? A kiddy fiddling croissant eater?
Croissants? Fuck me, no. Ffrench shit. Full English / Bacon Butties / Egg Banjoes - all uncontaminated by paedo food.

Kiddy Fiddling? As I said earlier, Black Pudding = Food of Paedophiles = Food of Kiddy Fiddlers....

Greetings and salutations,
one cannot purchase said delicacy round these parts,
as well as ''special brew'' ''carling'' etc..........
how I do miss Bury, bp with mustard ''Coleman's'' all washed down with a can of tramps treacle.
pip
pip........

Wife is out for the day with the kids, so in 15 minutes I'm off up the pub for my breakfast, full Scottish (a pub "full" that is, meaning the plate is nearly cracking with the weight of food instead of service station "full", which is usually anything but), with extra black pud (from here: http://www.charlesmacleod.co.uk/home.aspx), £8.

Add a couple of pints for good measure, a textbook Sunday.