Black Power voter intimidation in PA

Discussion in 'US' started by blue-sophist, Jul 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

I'm amazed that there seems no comment here.

On Fox, for the last couple of days [yes, I know, but I like Megyn and the time of day here is right] we have had a DOJ whistle-blower expounding on the DOJ failing to progress a 'voter intimidation' case with a couple of Black Panthers [with night-sticks] outside a polling place.

This is The Great Democracy? Or is it different now under St. O the Dark? Is tis political? or racial? or stupid?

I'd appreciate some local comments, because the story sure scares the sh1t out of me.

Best wishes, foreign friends. :D

2. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Got a link?

3. blue-sophist

4. blue-sophist

Well, Fox are certainly giving it the big time now ... even Brits who watch Fox at 1900 [UK time] are getting the word.

Thanks for the gap-filling, BTW. Interesting stuff, but perhaps old news for you guys?

5. Here is some more on the story:

http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/j-christian-adams-you-deserve-to-know-%e2%80%94-unequal-law-enforcement-reigns-at-obamas-doj-pjm-exclusive/

And of course the DOJ is now smearing the whistleblower:

http://pajamasmedia.com/rogerlsimon/2010/07/01/doj-slimes-whistleblower-adams-in-panthergate-case/

It seems that the Bush DOJ prosecuted such civil rights cases on a colourblind basis, i.e. irrespective of whether the perpetrators and victims were black yellow beige or brown. But that all stopped when the Lightbringer appointed a race obsessed hustler as attorney general... Chicago race politics at its worst.

6. I remember this story on voting day and wondering then - what with the Acorn voter fraud also dismissed out of hand - whether or not the thugs would be prosecuted. Obviously not. Nor will they be. Perhaps they'll all be invited 'round to the Big House for beer and a bong.

I shudder at the prospect of the next Presidential election.

7. If it had been a crowd of white rednecks, a common sight outside polling stations in some states since blacks were given (temporarily) the vote in 1965, Fox wouldn't have commented. G W Bush renewed the act in 2007, which must have really hurt. I am not saying it is OK. I don't think it matters. Democracy is just a mirage to keep the fools quiet anyway. If you think that's bullshit why is Joe Public's hard earned tax money spent to save rich bankers from financial embarrassment?

8. Because if the bankers weren't given vast sums of public money, then they threatened to go bust, which would have cost, erm, vast sums of public money.... No doubt all those out-of power politicians can get jobs with the banks now, saving even more public money in keeping them on the dole, so it's a double saving really.

Cnuts, the lot of them.

9. You believe something you see on the Pox channel!

In my country we have things called voting booths. You're only allowed to go in by yourself and your ballot paper gets dropped straight away into a sealed box. Nobody can see how you've voted unless they've got x-ray vision.

What happens in America then? Voters write their names and choices on a blackboard, do they?

Keep your arrant nonsense for your own crazy country. We're not interested in hearing from tea baggers with more fingers than brain cells.

10. You mean Fox News? Compared to anything on MSNBC? Yes.

11. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

The Simpsons?

12. [​IMG]

13. You could easily have seen it for yourself, but that would require you open your narrow vindictive mind for all of 45 seconds. Someone leftist scum loathe to do.

We have voting booths in Philly also, but if someone with a baton outside the polling place uses threats of violence and intimidation to keep you from voting, thats called a crime. Probably even considered a crime in Australia

"We" this is the US Forum on Arrse. If put to a vote you would come up short (As in life too).

Now why dont you fcuk off back to your pint purchased with dole money and dreams of the proletariet revolution like a good little Bolshie throbber, Adults talking here.