black pen or blue pen

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Blue on things that need a signature - easier to spot a photocopy (unless you happen to have a colour copier!)

Blue or black demonstrate that you have little ambition. Within a NATO environment, one should aspire to red or green!

Black definately, just looks better.

Thank god I'm not the only one, MrsZippy looks at me like I've got two heads when I say no I need a black pen after she has offered me a blue one.

Zippy483

rickshaw said:
Blue or black demonstrate that you have little ambition. Within a NATO environment, one should aspire to red or green!
ha ha ha I have great ambition... propper self driven so that is bollox :D

Black because it scans better than blue. I think that all official government type forms have to completed in black now anyway (passport app, car tax etc).

Gluck_ab said:
Shouldn't it be purple in this day and age - joined-up metaphorically and literally too hopefully.
Never purple. Too imperial. Seriously, in the wonderful world of NATO HQs, the colour of the ink that you use indicates your rank/position and so those reading a margin note (or whatever) in a paper know who has written it!

Black.

I've never filled in a form that said Use blue ink only.

WILL CLEAN BOOTS FOR CASH.

My writing is always neater in blue for some reason. Remember presenting some information to a WOII once in neat blue writing and he sent it back with a bo**ocking 'cos it was not in black.

I believe there is some unwritten law saying official documents should be in black.

Is there some sort of competition for the dullest thread in the Naafi Bar that I should be made aware of?

The pub is open, chaps. I suggest you make use of it.

black , i have no reason but my mummy says i'm a goth lol somaybe thts why

Waterman fountain pen , personal and informal letters blue ink and black ink for formal and official letters

doctrine said:
Waterman fountain pen , personal and informal letters blue ink and black ink for formal and official letters
When have you ever written a fcuking official letter you yeast infected beetroot munching virgin?

doctrine said:
And green ink for doctrine.

Now shut up bitch, you are hurting my eyes.