Black or White!!

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by Vallon, Feb 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Visited the Dentist this morning to have the usual check up and was informed that I was in need of filling. So asked if I could have a white one please....Yes you can guess what the answer was.

I asked a mate of mine about going private "but I'm sure this will cost a tidy sum" was his reply.

By all account the only way of getting your white filling is a posting to Sandhurst as all officers and staff recieve white fillings only..

Just goes to show that we are still at the bottom of the ladder. EDITED by mod for your being a cretin.
  2. Reminds you of M*A*S*H... Is this man an officer or enlisted man? An enlisted man ...... In that case we will make the stitches a bit wider.
  3. Guess you'd better stop whingeing and rather spend your time working for a posting to RMAS.

And are you really in the Infantry being bothered about how your teeth look? Next you'll be saying that girls should be allowed in and that being an overt bummer is really ok..... pass the soap big fella!
  4. When l was a crow at Welly Baracks in 2000 l had a white filing put in. Maybe you should try and get posted there.
  5. Ive had gold fillings before from the system, similarly ive had 'white' fillings
  6. Options

1) Stop being a skin flint, if you care how your nashers look fork out for them.

2) Man up a bit and get standard ones, then laugh after someone gets you to put foil in your mouth.

3) Take better care of your teeth and diet then you might not have this problem.
  7. might be difficult to change the diet we all know how much crap are in those horror bags!
  8. Go to a private dentist and have a white crown fitted it cost me £400
  9. And what is your evidence for that statement 'by all accounts...' Your mate?
  10. And what is your evidence for that statement 'by all accounts...' Your mate?

Ex Sandhurst Instructor and returning for second tour.......Just might be the evidence!!!

11. You should have saved the cash and spent it on doing your shite hole of a house up. For £400, you could have bought the rest of the street.
  12. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

All this colour prejudice - it's not very PC is it?
  13. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Yeah, most of the Shot slappers get a white filling.