• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Black or White!!

Visited the Dentist this morning to have the usual check up and was informed that I was in need of filling. So asked if I could have a white one please....Yes you can guess what the answer was.

I asked a mate of mine about going private "but I'm sure this will cost a tidy sum" was his reply.

By all account the only way of getting your white filling is a posting to Sandhurst as all officers and staff recieve white fillings only..

Just goes to show that we are still at the bottom of the ladder. EDITED by mod for your being a cretin.

Vallon said:
Visited the Dentist this morning to have the usual check up and was informed that I was in need of filling. So asked if I could have a white one please....Yes you can guess what the answer was.

I asked a mate of mine about going private "but I'm sure this will cost a tidy sum" was his reply.

By all account the only way of getting your white filling is a posting to Sandhurst as all officers and staff recieve white fillings only..

Just goes to show that we are still at the bottom of the ladder.
Reminds you of M*A*S*H... Is this man an officer or enlisted man? An enlisted man ...... In that case we will make the stitches a bit wider.

Vallon said:

Just goes to show that we are still at the bottom of the ladder. EDITED by mod for your being a cretin.
Guess you'd better stop whingeing and rather spend your time working for a posting to RMAS.

And are you really in the Infantry being bothered about how your teeth look? Next you'll be saying that girls should be allowed in and that being an overt bummer is really ok..... pass the soap big fella!

Vallon said:

When l was a crow at Welly Baracks in 2000 l had a white filing put in. Maybe you should try and get posted there.

Options

1) Stop being a skin flint, if you care how your nashers look fork out for them.

2) Man up a bit and get standard ones, then laugh after someone gets you to put foil in your mouth.

3) Take better care of your teeth and diet then you might not have this problem.

Options

1) Stop being a skin flint, if you care how your nashers look fork out for them.

2) Man up a bit and get standard ones, then laugh after someone gets you to put foil in your mouth.

3) Take better care of your teeth and diet then you might not have this problem
might be difficult to change the diet we all know how much crap are in those horror bags!

Vallon said:

Go to a private dentist and have a white crown fitted it cost me £400

Vallon said:

And what is your evidence for that statement 'by all accounts...' Your mate?

And what is your evidence for that statement 'by all accounts...' Your mate?

Ex Sandhurst Instructor and returning for second tour.......Just might be the evidence!!!

warrant said:
Vallon said:

Go to a private dentist and have a white crown fitted it cost me £400

You should have saved the cash and spent it on doing your shite hole of a house up. For £400, you could have bought the rest of the street.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
All this colour prejudice - it's not very PC is it?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
crow_bag said:
The last filling i had was in Aldershot just after christmas and i got a white filling
Yeah, most of the Shot slappers get a white filling.