black ops III vs rainbow six siege

I've only had Black Ops III a week or so and it ain't great. Pretty much the same old shite and fantasy weapons as the last few games - stupid boost jumping and special abilities like going back in time.

I probably only get an hour or two a week to play games so I don't want to play crap - I can't seem to get into battlefield and haven't played fallout ever.

I'm going to download the rainbow six beta today and if that's any good black ops is going back.

If infinity ward remaster MW and MW2/3 and released it as multiplayer online only I'd pay good money for that as once COD went into the future it became shite.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
If the time you have is limited, and you want a simple fun game, try star wars battlefront

It is absolute shit, I'm looking forward to RB6.
I've downloaded the open beta but cant get online yet for some reason. To be fair even the start menu and opening sequence look the bollocks so I've got high hopes for the game

To be fair, I did agonise for quite a while about getting it, but its Star Wars...
I had a bit of an internal conflict for the beta....but as it was free, I gave it a chance....

Every time I pressed a key on the keyboard, it closed the game.

EA can suck my plums.

I've only had Black Ops III a week or so and it ain't great. Pretty much the same old shite and fantasy weapons as the last few games - stupid boost jumping and special abilities like going back in time.

I probably only get an hour or two a week to play games so I don't want to play crap - I can't seem to get into battlefield and haven't played fallout ever.

I'm going to download the rainbow six beta today and if that's any good black ops is going back.

If infinity ward remaster MW and MW2/3 and released it as multiplayer online only I'd pay good money for that as once COD went into the future it became shite.
Totally agree regarding CoD going into the future and becoming shit. There used to be a fair few of us in an ARRSE clan on MW2.

There's about four or five of us that currently play Battlefield 4 on a regular basis. Its a good laugh, even when we're getting hammered. It's on the Xbox One though - not sure what you have.

Totally agree regarding CoD going into the future and becoming shit. There used to be a fair few of us in an ARRSE clan on MW2.

There's about four or five of us that currently play Battlefield 4 on a regular basis. Its a good laugh, even when we're getting hammered. It's on the Xbox One though - not sure what you have.

PS4 - I don't mind cod going a little forward but when you get all these make believe weapons and crap like that it's time to give it a miss. How hard can it be for some games to be cross platform surely that's got to happen at some point.

PS4 - I don't mind cod going a little forward but when you get all these make believe weapons and crap like that it's time to give it a miss. How hard can it be for some games to be cross platform surely that's got to happen at some point.
Definitely. Black Ops was the beginning of the end. A crap campaign and the multiplayer was a huge step backwards. That's when I got into Battlefield 3 and never looked back.

Definitely. Black Ops was the beginning of the end. A crap campaign and the multiplayer was a huge step backwards. That's when I got into Battlefield 3 and never looked back.
I'm kind of with you there but I found Battlefield had a huge learning curve. I spent most of the game spawning in & couldn't fly any of the vehicles.

It must be my age but I'm losing my patience with COD 1st person shooters now when some teenager can jump in the air & get a headshot with a sniper rifle & kill me when I've been unloading an LMG at him from 20 feet away. Fcuking nonsense.

Star Wars Battlefront, not so harsh & gives a leveller playing field, it would be my choice for this type of game.

I'm kind of with you there but I found Battlefield had a huge learning curve. I spent most of the game spawning in & couldn't fly any of the vehicles.

It must be my age but I'm losing my patience with COD 1st person shooters now when some teenager can jump in the air & get a headshot with a sniper rifle & kill me when I've been unloading an LMG at him from 20 feet away. Fcuking nonsense.

Star Wars Battlefront, not so harsh & gives a leveller playing field, it would be my choice for this type of game.
I'm with you on the learning curve. Going from COD to BF was like learning to pay your head and rub your stomach - you need to think more.

I prefer sitting back with the M249 or M240 and picking targets off. I never could master the 360° no-scope kill on CoD, although I was often the victim!

Mr Happy

LE
BF4 on the PS3 is working well. The latest night maps are poor and the bloody (look better than they play) and the whole game lacks PNVG's which is dumb.

The cops and robbers game is toss however. Not into that at all.

A friend was really looking forward to the cops and robbers one, he was so disappointed when he got it. Shame is the guy hadn't been earning much since he left the army so he saved for it. All's well though he fucked it off and got BF4 and got a new job too.

I stopped playing COD after the first modern warfare one , that was good but got fed up with the walking through walls , automatic aimer crowd . I really liked the ww2 ones as you had to be pretty careful if you only had a bolt action rifle ! The only thing that pissed me off about that would be the unrealistic jumping to 12 foot in the air whilst moving sideways - all i can remember is playing the tobruk maps and people being able to jump out if the way of you.

I stopped playing COD after the first modern warfare one , that was good but got fed up with the walking through walls , automatic aimer crowd . I really liked the ww2 ones as you had to be pretty careful if you only had a bolt action rifle ! The only thing that pissed me off about that would be the unrealistic jumping to 12 foot in the air whilst moving sideways - all i can remember is playing the tobruk maps and people being able to jump out if the way of you.
I'm guessing you'd hate the new ones where you can jump 30ft into the air. Black ops 3 is going back and it's either BF4 or rainbow six if I can connect to the server to try the beta out.

In a slightly different vein, why not try War Thunder. My lad plays it with his mates. Free to play. Cross-platform between at least pc and PS4. Tanks or Planes or both. Big maps, plenty of tank sniping for those that prefer the slow approach. Arcade, realistic and sim modes. Great aircraft and handling. They're hooked.

In a slightly different vein, why not try War Thunder. My lad plays it with his mates. Free to play. Cross-platform between at least pc and PS4. Tanks or Planes or both. Big maps, plenty of tank sniping for those that prefer the slow approach. Arcade, realistic and sim modes. Great aircraft and handling. They're hooked.
I might give that a go - cheers

I liked the look of the online game 'Verdun ' , i think its costs about £15 . I did pay and download it but without thinking how crap my a laptop is so i couldnt play it . Looks bloody good though and i like the idea of just having rifles etc .