Black Ops: ARRSE Zombie Hunters

I propose a new group of Black Ops players who band together online on PC, PS3 or whatever format your on and fight on the zombie levels together... any takers? :)

Anyone for PS3? I aint got Black Ops yet but when i do ill be up for sorting those zombies out, theyve beaten me too many times in WaW so i wanna give them a damn good thrashing

If anyone wants to add me on Steam for zombie mission's my steam ID is tangodown and I've got the Pentagon level as well (completed it already the single player campaign!).

Will do when i finally gret around to buying the fecker. Never bothered with MW2 so am a little out of touch with the COD multi player style with all this air strike shite. Going to be a steep learning curve.

I propose a new group of Black Ops players who band together online on PC, PS3 or whatever format your on and fight on the zombie levels together... any takers? :)
on PC as oggie ARRSE not to good at it (level 38) as I only have 3 eyes and the third one is closed due to a friggin well hot vindaloo

Will certainly be up for a laugh on this, going to have to get a new xbox though, some binlicking Brummie made off with mine :shakefist:

I finally finished the solo mode and I am up for 'world at war' maps - chimera1974

I suck at this though, people have no sense of working together & communicating to help each other, hence the highest I could reach was level 8 & 12 respectively...

How do.
If you cant be arsed to do the story mode first. To unlock the pentagon map 'Five', break out the chair on the loading screen. Walk behind the chair to the computer terminal, access it and type in '3arc unlock'. simples

Im normally online about 9pm. If your new to zombies set aside a good couple of hours.
Highest on Kino Der Unototen is 32
Five is 30.
Well have to organise a time that suits people so either send me a message on here or XBL.

Its a terrible shame my nights are so dull.............

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Baz P.B.U.H. Gaming and Software 55
Y Gaming and Software 37
Barrack Room Lawyer The NAAFI Bar 5