Black nasty - best used for...

If only Gwar Spice's dancers on Saif Sareea 2 had been as fit as her. The black nasty they used then should have been wrapped around their heads, not their stumpy midriffs.

One way to get a close cut Brazilian

Black nasty....best used for.....

errr....fixing tanks n trucks?...............................just saying!....:)

Black nasty....best used for.....

errr....fixing tanks n trucks?...............................just saying!....:)
BDR maybe, wrapped around the nether regions of a fit lass like that? Definitely.

If only Gwar Spice's dancers on Saif Sareea 2 had been as fit as her. The black nasty they used then should have been wrapped around their heads, not their stumpy midriffs.
Oh, I don't know. They looked alright in the back of my LandRover shuttling from the airfield to the stage and back at Camp Fairburn.

Just wait 'til she tries to pull it off!!

Cancel that, wait 5 mins it'll drop off by itself.
Closely followed by a shrivelled scrotum and button mushroom cock

Maintaining PERSEC

I use it as a cheap babysitter
You need to put black nasty over the baby and ducks eyes (possibly mouth aswell) to hide their identity...you never know if the duck will become a Walt.

You need to put black nasty over the baby and ducks eyes (possibly mouth aswell) to hide their identity...you never know if the duck will become a Walt.
this is not my very well behaved child (yeah right) , obviously it's the little gobshite from next door, so i don't really care for it's PERSEC

You've got to have sympathy for joelndec's daughter. Having hairy nipples is so embarassing. Obviously her miserly soldier father wouldn't lend her the money for a proper waxing session.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
And here I was expecting a thread on water- and wind-proofing the local-build commander's windscreen and driver's side-hatch glazing on a Mark 1 Ferret.

Ho hum.