Black museum

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by msr, Dec 30, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

2. Beat me to it by 1 minute !
    What a load of shite

Mines a lager and ethnic.
    I feel so annoyed, I'm going to Ethnicpool for my holidays

3. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Only by cretins like PC Malik. How does someone this stupid manage to become a police officer?

4. well, when you get down to the nitty gritty, the Met have obviously put up a bit of a Black. Perhaps they should play the whiteman on this one? Murphy's Law I suspect but then again you don't need the brains of a voodoo priest to see through this one. Its PC run riot again. The Met are quite good at dealing with ethnic rioters usually so hopefully they will let this vanish into a black hole...

5. Possibly because police recruits are now chosen to be representative of the community.
    Quantity of ethnics are chosen over quality of recruits, ergo your going to get plenty of idiots.

6. Might have something to do with positive discrimnation or the 'Quota system' imposed on the plod these days?

After all you've no chance of being a copper, fireman, council, civil service etc unless your a gay, black, lesbian, single parent these days...

7. Don't even go there. I'm not even gonna get started.
    But why do they have to call everything racist if they don't like it.

8. He only had to have one qualification and that was don't be white.

9. "We live in times where language/images and motives can easily be misinterpreted and misunderstood."

Yes mate, like blowing up tube trains in the name of Islam

10. What a kn0b! 8O

11. Oh well, We can all expect the name to be changed in the coming months. I,m gonna lodge an official complaint about the " white boards" in our lecture room when I get back to work. Doubt I,ll get very far. These pr1cks are really starting to pi55 me off now. Where the fcuk do they spring up from ? No doubt hes got the full backing of the police officers assn/union.

Regards LT.

12. Just emailed the Notts police complaints and Chieft Constable about it, watch this space.

13. Here’s a thought, couldn't some one complain to the Racial Equality commission (or whatever their name is) that they’ve been racial discriminated against while trying to join the Police.

Why? Because they where white. And if the commission refuse's to help, Take them to court for racial discrimination as well!

14. Already been tried several times, with several organisations Police, Army, Navy etc All the Goverment did was move the goal posts by saying that as a 'Majority' white europeans can not be discriminated against. That happen a few years ago following an Irish lad winning a case against his asian boss for calling him Paddy. A recent case was a Bobby who took civil action against his force for being referred to as Taff and a sheep sh*gger, this was thrown out as a waste of the courts time based on the fact he was NOT an ethnic but 'White European'

Just remember kids, race relations is there to protect the minority..................... and if you believe that you emigrate to Leicester!

15. Ah, yes! My sister's alma mater. Where, when living out, she would be racially abused and spat at on her way into university or into town on a regular basis. By Asians. Specifically Muslim Asians.

She now tries to have as little as possible to do with that ethnic grouping -- and who can blame her?