Black-Mafia an apology

I would like to take this oppotunity to apologise for my last nights postings of shite to all concerned, I'd had more than a skinful which is still no excuse for the shat I posted and reading it this morning I don't know what the fcuk was going through my head at the time............ :oops:

Agreed.

Looks like Sixty was almost right ( but the timing was a bit off!) :

Sixty said:
Scene: A grimy Liverpool bed-sit. B-M wakens after a fitful nights sleep.

1204: *Yawn* Ooh, me heed. Feels like there’s a Frenchman living in it. And I’ve got a bastard behind the eyes. I’ll hit snooze. Slight dread.

1304: Could do with some breakfast but doubt I could keep it down. Still dread.

1329: To the corner shop for milk and some paracetemol. Thank Christ I was alone last night, glad I didn’t embarrass myself. Tum-te-tum. Nagging dread.

1400: Feeling better, I’ll crank the PC up. ……………..Hmm, was I on this last night?

1401: Vaguely remember being on it.

1415: Check Sky News and the BBC website for news: Tum-te-tum. Fairly major dread now.

1419: Feelings of guilt and a little paranoia. Dismiss as booze related.

1430: Log on to Arrse. Laugh at Emperor Mong thread. Feeling of dread now off the scale.

1435: Click ‘my stuff’ > ‘my posts’ > AAARRRGHHHHHHHHHH! I’ve just made myself look like the biggest tool on the planet with people who know who I am!

Stick fist in mouth and bite hard.

1440: Swear never to drink again.

And on that bombshell...

I think somebody should start a biggest tw@t you have made of yourself whilst drunk thread!

supermatelot said:
And on that bombshell...

I think somebody should start a biggest tw@t you have made of yourself whilst drunk thread!
I think it is already set up.... Its called the NAAFI bar.

BM, you big hermer, I was hoping for a scrap.

So is the fight of the decade off now??

What a tease.

Legionnaires disease...

Its a timebomb...one minute a pints a pint...the next you wanna take on the world.

Heartbreaking.

FFL may be hard as feck but they cannot drink!

Their founder slapped his beret on the wrong way during a spot inspection after he'd had 3 pints...the rest is history.

I did think your rantings were of a man possesed!! But good on you for having the balls to admit it!

I put my laptop on a wardrobe when p+ssed, then I can't post on it or swamp on it

What on earth were you drinking/smoking/injecting/snorting? whatever it was it must have been good!

Black-Mafia said:
I would like to take this oppotunity to apologise for my last nights postings of shite to all concerned, I'd had more than a skinful which is still no excuse for the shat I posted and reading it this morning I don't know what the fcuk was going through my head at the time............ :oops:
You spineless craphat.

threaders_vm said:
Black-Mafia said:
You spineless craphat.
Seconds out! Round 2! :twisted:

Gremlin said:
Looks like Sixty was almost right ( but the timing was a bit off!) :

Sixty said:
Scene: A grimy Liverpool bed-sit. B-M wakens after a fitful nights sleep.

1204: *Yawn* Ooh, me heed. Feels like there’s a Frenchman living in it. And I’ve got a bastard behind the eyes. I’ll hit snooze. Slight dread.

1304: Could do with some breakfast but doubt I could keep it down. Still dread.

1329: To the corner shop for milk and some paracetemol. Thank Christ I was alone last night, glad I didn’t embarrass myself. Tum-te-tum. Nagging dread.

1400: Feeling better, I’ll crank the PC up. ……………..Hmm, was I on this last night?

1401: Vaguely remember being on it.

1415: Check Sky News and the BBC website for news: Tum-te-tum. Fairly major dread now.

1419: Feelings of guilt and a little paranoia. Dismiss as booze related.

1430: Log on to Arrse. Laugh at Emperor Mong thread. Feeling of dread now off the scale.

1435: Click ‘my stuff’ > ‘my posts’ > AAARRRGHHHHHHHHHH! I’ve just made myself look like the biggest tool on the planet with people who know who I am!

Stick fist in mouth and bite hard.

1440: Swear never to drink again.
But he missed off:

1445: Head for pub

Can't wait for tonight's 'thrilling' episode!! :p