Black Lives Matter UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
@supermatelot why are you a dispatcher? We both share a passion for flying, I sacked it off at 30hrs, when told I couldn’t fly FJ, I then went ground service, passed arduous courses and punched out at 04, regular, went strait into reserves.

Why are you not a pilot? Serious question?
I ran out of money and the recession kicked in. Flying school started asking for ££££ up front etc. Turns out it was for the best as I’d be unfit medically for it now.

@supermatelot are you asking these questions to all posters in this thread or just me?
Because you are the only one voicing objection to criticism of affected accents. It’s nothing personal.

I ran out of money and the recession kicked in. Flying school started asking for ££££ up front etc. Turns out it was for the best as I’d be unfit medically for it now.
Have you questioned other posters on this thread about there ideology? Or is it just me?

With being on Rops I can’t edit posts. If you want to get into gliding, AEF, I can point you and reference you.

I am so past flying I enjoy skydiving,

UncivilServant

Old-Salt
Ad Homs isn’t the way,

People have assumed the accent of the person, before the person has even open there mouth, they Then judge that they should not be speaking like that, they then discount regional dialects, when you grow up you learn the linguistics from who you are taught by, parents for example.

So posters on this site, think it’s ok to judge people by colour, no matter what the issue is. Like dialect, accent,

I speak four languages, one badly, three native, all with a north east accent, guess what?
You're dull in all of them? Give it a rest ffs.

Incorrect I am objecting to those that suggest it’s a issue. They tend to bring up the colour also.
No youre objecting to anyone you think says its an issue people have accents - Its also you and you alone making the issue about colour.

Even after theyve said its not the accent, or even the affected accent thats the problem - but the fact it makes SOME of those individuals incomprehensible.

In response to that youve accused me of planning the next holocaust and said i have a problem with skin colour.

But it isnt the 1st time youve willfully misconstrued what was said by me - then deliberatly ignored the repeated explanations that what youre saying I think is not what I think. Its become clear now you do so in order to continue pushing the its racist to disagree with you. Followed by suggesting anyone whodisagrees with your opinion is not only wrong but actively hates people differrent to them and will lead to another holocaust,

No youre objecting to anyone you think says its an issue people have accents - Its also you and you alone making the issue about colour.

Even after theyve said its not the accent, or even the affected accent thats the problem - but the fact it makes SOME of those individuals incomprehensible.

In response to that youve accused me of planning the next holocaust and said i have a problem with skin colour.

But it isnt the 1st time youve willfully misconstrued what was said by me - then deliberatly ignored the repeated explanations that what youre saying I think is not what I think. Its become clear now you do so in order to continue pushing the its racist to disagree with you. Followed by suggesting anyone whodisagrees with your opinion is not only wrong but actively hates people differrent to them and will lead to another holocaust,

It's fascinating watching him attach characteristics to himself purely as multipliers to his confected outraged victimhood. I realised I'd seen other crabs behaving like this.

£5 says he's trans before the year's out.

Last edited:

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
No, but being understood is. You have to be able to guide someone to what the problem is, if you need help.
And that is one of the valid concerns about the 'what three words' location method. It's fine written down but with an accent - even a heavy regional one, never mind a 'street' one, it can lead to being way off the mark. Annoying if you're trying to meet up with someone or deliver some goods, potentially catastrophic if you're trying to locate someone needing help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads