Black Lives Matter UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisements are always aimed at a specific segment of the population though. The advertisers have little if any love for any of them. LINK
Yes, but that doesn't mean that their ads necessarily feature members of their target market. For example, at the moment there is an after shave ad on TV with Jonny Depp in bad boy clothes driving a Mustang and looking rugged. This is not aimed at Jonny Depp and his mates, or even wannabe Jonny Depps: It's aimed at the young women who get moist at the thought that their boyfriend might be a rugged type and this after shave will help move him a little closer to that ideal. Also, showing people in ads who the potential customer might think are cool and trendy, just warms them up a little to that product.

Yes, but that doesn't mean that their ads necessarily feature members of their target market. For example, at the moment there is an after shave ad on TV with Jonny Depp in bad boy clothes driving a Mustang and looking rugged. This is not aimed at Jonny Depp and his mates, or even wannabe Jonny Depps: It's aimed at the young women who get moist at the thought that their boyfriend might be a rugged type and this after shave will help move him a little closer to that ideal. Also, showing people in ads who the potential customer might think are cool and trendy, just warms them up a little to that product.

So who were Jimmy Saville's British Rail adverts aimed at?

Londo

LE
So who were Jimmy Saville's British Rail adverts aimed at?
This clown
packed train.jpg

You bred black 'uns? Wait, are you black?

Like a kid asking how many people did you kill

Edit. I grew up in Handsworth, over to Miss Maple

I invite consenting adults of any colour, nationally or religious beliefs to suck me off.

Ebony or ivory, you can gobble me he off in the interests of harmony....

I invite consenting adults of any colour, nationally or religious beliefs to suck me off.

Ebony or ivory, you can gobble me he off in the interests of harmony....
Purple Aki likes this post!

Status
Not open for further replies.