Black Lives Matter UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a political act because the BLM movement in the US and UK is based on propaganda lies.
cheers trigger, read the statement from the FA. I would imagine one as yourself with such fragile mental health would support the FA and the players in showing a sign of support against racism and discrimination.

PS took you a while to jump on the band wagon.

Another update on the last, erm, update.

Two more men charged over shooting of Sasha Johnson

Prince Dixon, 25, of Gravesend, Kent, and Troy Reid, 19, of Southwark, south London, have been charged with conspiracy to murder.

No mention of Sasha having 'been to Oxford' in this article.

So you think you are a different race from the people who were abusive to you and your family?

No. I think the 'locals', who frequently weren't local, saw different, and discrimated on that basis. They saw what they viewed as English and hated on the basis of nationality, because the Scottish have been brought on a diet of 'them down south are to blame for everything'.

Prince Dixon, 25, of Gravesend, Kent, and Troy Reid, 19, of Southwark, south London, have been charged with conspiracy to murder.

Did it say which royal family that he was from?

TamH70

MIA

bestri10

Old-Salt
cheers trigger, read the statement from the FA. I would imagine one as yourself with such fragile mental health would support the FA and the players in showing a sign of support against racism and discrimination.

PS took you a while to jump on the band wagon.
Im sure many here would support a show against racism and discrimination from the FA and players, however, we are yet to see them do this, instead they are kneeling for BLM terrorism and marxism so...
If they think they are kneeling against racism they aren't and they need to look into what they quite clearly have been tricked into kneeling in support of instead of being sheep and looking out for their own egos because thats what this really is they do not care about racism they just care about looking good and are jumping on the BLM bandwagon.
If they are knowingly kneeling in support of BLM then they are obviously morally corrupt but then again most footballers are.

Another update on the last, erm, update.

Two more men charged over shooting of Sasha Johnson

No mention of Sasha having 'been to Oxford' in this article.
I am surprised at Prince Dixon being involved.

1624002500531.png

No. I think the 'locals', who frequently weren't local, saw different, and discrimated on that basis. They saw what they viewed as English and hated on the basis of nationality, because the Scottish have been brought on a diet of 'them down south are to blame for everything'.

Bit of a generalisation and stereotype there. I'm Scottish. Wasn't brought up thinking that, don't think like that and didn't bring my children up thinking that.

I am surprised at Prince Dixon being involved.

View attachment 582405

Well you know what they say.

If at first you don't succeed troy, troy and troy again.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh dear what are they going to do.
Breaking news…NOTTING HILL CARNIVAL CANCELLED. So for the second year no
boogy woogy boogy. All that overtime cancelled what are the police to do?

Oh dear what are they going to do.
boogy woogy boogy. All that overtime cancelled what are the police to do?

Less POC getting stabbed, so they're just showing that BLM by cancelling the event, which will trigger Khan and the Leftwaffe who think being stabbed at Notting Hill Carnival is part and parcel of living in a big city like London

boogy woogy boogy.
What a crying shame...though one can’t help feeling that there are more people relieved, than those who are unhappy about this turn of events.

Its a numbers thing.

Bet the Met Accountants are grinning from ear to ear as it costs £6 million to police every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads