Black Lives Matter UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I notice you haven’t moved to Somalia.
Have you been? It’s a pleasant place with a dark history, we have armed forces there, mentoring the locals. Are you aware that one of most contested areas is between Kenya and Somalia, namely due to that dodgy islamic terrorist group.

If @Bravo_Bravo wanted to love anywhere in the world he could, he has the financial ability to do so.

Have you been? It’s a pleasant place with a dark history, we have armed forces there, mentoring the locals. Are you aware that one of most contested areas is between Kenya and Somalia, namely due to that dodgy islamic terrorist group.

If @Bravo_Bravo wanted to love anywhere in the world he could, he has the financial ability to do so.

...and the boats of every somalian coastal village engaged in piracy should be burned because that is the only language these drooling, buck-toothed savages understand. As for the Garissa insurgency, kenyan and somalian government officials pocketed plenty of dollars to sort it out.

Last edited:

green_slime

War Hero
So protesting against racism and discrimination is wrong? Or Right?
I would suggest it is just signalling, if you feel strongly enough then actually do something. You could also protest against 'bad things happening' or rain on a summer weekend if you like but it would result in the same outcome. Bad people do bad things and your barbecue will still be cooked in the kitchen.

Just put the irritating moron on ignore as I have , that frustrates them so much!! :)
I don't like the ignore option.
IMHO it gives the mongs (not everyone on ignore is necessarily a mong) a false sense of achievement.
Their only success in an otherwise pathetic life.

I would much rather bait them and laugh at their attempts to make coherent responses.

I don't like the ignore option.
IMHO it gives the mongs (not everyone on ignore is necessarily a mong) a false sense of achievement.
Their only success in an otherwise pathetic life.

I would much rather bait them and laugh at their attempts to make coherent responses.
We both have had this dang many time before Paul, are your convictions spent yet?

So mass murder is the answer? genocide next?
Violence is the only language these khat crazed stick-insect pirates understand. You do realise they have aligned with Al-Shabaab don't you ? It may have escaped your highly selective left liberal consciousness but genocide is precisely the Al-Shabaab MO. Don't take my word from it as the relatives of those who died in the Nairobi Westgate shopping mall massacre or the cowardly murders of old ladies in beach resorts. Destroy the somali shite along with their means of subsistence until the penny drops.

As a practical solution I would advocate the use of 'Q' ships with landing craft capabilities masquerading as unarmed tankers. It's an old idea but it works.

I have no idea how biden will respond to the Garissan/Tana River insurgency and coastal piracy. American units in the Malindi district of Kenya were recently withdrawn. Of course whenever the West recedes, china moves in. Let's observe the chinese method of dealing with these pirates. It won't be pretty.

Last edited:
We both have had this dang many time before Paul, are your convictions spent yet?
Could I have that in English please.
I'm sure a grown up will help you if you say please.

I'm not sure what convictions you are referring to. Can you expand?
Have you learnt to tell the truth and stop being a hypocrite?

A second person has now been charged with conspiracy to murder.
No details yet, but given the fact that nobody is talking to the police, I reckon they're doing a pretty good job so far.
I don't suppose that Sashas mob will appreciate it though.
Ahem,

The young gentleman charged is a certain Devonte Brown.

Like I said take your pick.

According to a 2014 report, Africa receives about $133.7 billion each year from official aid, grants, loans to the private sector, remittances, etc.
Official aid eh. How much of that is creamed off by corrupt officials and ngo crooks, eh ?

TamH70

MIA
Official aid eh. How much of that is creamed off by corrupt officials and ngo crooks, eh ?
Let's start at a rate of seventy percent, and then work our way up from there, shall we?

That's close enough for government work anyway.

Awol

LE
Why should I?

What a strange question.
What a strange comment, no doubt relying on the fact that people won’t go back two pages. You were saying that Western Civilisation had achieved nothing more than soft toilet paper and Pot Noodles. I asked why you were so hypocritical as to say such things while enjoying the benefits of said civilisation.

I’m sure you could leave and go to somewhere like Somalia where your skills would be welcomed.

Actually, I’ve just read that last paragraph again. ‘Skills’? My fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads