Black Lives Matter UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume your witty comment was aimed at me?
Surprised you know so much about me.

What you may not know is, I have never publicly proclaimed I have a serious illness and when called out on it claimed it was a "wind up".
It would take a special kind of mentally affected deviant to do such a thing. don't you agree.
Luckily there's no one on this site would pull such a crass stunt.

Why not just toddle off to the buffoon thread, where I'm sure you will be accepted and feel more at home

Just put the irritating moron on ignore as I have , that frustrates them so much!! :)

My bold any crappy mail I identify as being not wanted , I just scrawl RETURN TO SENDER all over it and pop it back in the nearest post box, then apparently the receiver will have to pay the postage fee. !!
Or put it in the bin and save what little time you have left, on important things.

Because ultimately that’s what taking a knee does.
In your opinion maybe, maybe Have a look at Colin the American footballer, I dislike him, however the advice Tom Brady gave him is priceless. The Tom Brady who was a Green Beret, along with a quarterback showed how To accept differences.

Myself I have only taken the knee for two people, wife and Queen, difference is I do Not get emotional, angry or outraged by those that do for other reasons.
If footballers taking the knee winds you up, makes you angry, I suggest not watching it, therapy or accepting its well within there rights to do so, any implications you assume are just those.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
In your opinion maybe, maybe Have a look at Colin the American footballer, I dislike him, however the advice Tom Brady gave him is priceless. The Tom Brady who was a Green Beret, along with a quarterback showed how To accept differences.

Myself I have only taken the knee for two people, wife and Queen, difference is I do Not get emotional, angry or outraged by those that do for other reasons.
If footballers taking the knee winds you up, makes you angry, I suggest not watching it, therapy or accepting its well within there rights to do so, any implications you assume are just those.
It doesn't make me angry. It's just tedious, not least because it's a conceit.

Were you breathing in when you typed that? wed already covered it champ. HTH

"Co-founder" You're welcome. Unitarian Universalists - had to google them, can see why they scare you so much.

View attachment 580391
And?

I.e. The nations who've worked hard and improved the life of their own people should now sacrifice all they've gained to improve the lot of those too lazy and stupid to put the effort in themselves.

MoleBath

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I also mind the case of some England trainer (was his name Hoddle or something?). He expressed a random train of thought whereby he was of the opinion that disabled folks were possibly born that way due to "karma". There's no possible way for anyone to actually disprove what he said. But he lost his job because of it. What's the world coming to.

MsG
He was probably thinking of some of his players ?

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
There’s nothing wrong with bricklaying pal, don’t denigrate it, it’s an art form.

(And I couldn’t lay a brick if my testibits were in a vice).
You need a City and Guilds levels 2 and 3 in bricklaying, plus excellent hand and eye co ordination, and patience
its a very skilled job
not something you can learn with multiple choice at a 2nd rate Uni

Last edited:
I.e. The nations who've worked hard and improved the life of their own people should now sacrifice all they've gained to improve the lot of those too lazy and stupid to put the effort in themselves.
All they've gained?

The rule of law? Aqueducts? Soft toilet paper? Colour TV ? Pot Noodles?

Awol

LE
You need a City and Guilds levels 2 and 3 in bricklaying, plus excellent hand and eye co ordination, and patience
its a very skilled job
not something you can learn with multiple choice at a 2nd rate Uni
I practiced once, using sand instead of mortar, and Christ, did I make a mess.

All they've gained?

The rule of law? Aqueducts? Soft toilet paper? Colour TV ? Pot Noodles?
People claim to be Inclusive when it suits them, they then judge the world through there life and experiences, with out looking at why it is different in each country. So many people seem to get offended, outraged by the media, they forget the fact they choose to watch, pay for that service. Maybe they should get educated on bias, in the media, who profits from the stories, etc.

I suspect many won’t get the jab, want 5G banned.

Which is your first choice?
South Sudan followed by Mozambique. African countries = Stinking pustules of indifferent corruption, their populations complicit in their own abject failure. Most African shit holes gained independence back in the 1960s. When Britain withdrew from them at least it left them with a semblance of democracy, roads you could drive on and yes, railways that worked and airfields you could land a plane on. Apart from S.A. Have you ever visited an African airport where the air con works and the bogs flush... ? Sixty years later the infrastructure has fallen over through neglect and pilfering and they are still blaming whitey for their failures and thrusting the begging bowl under our noses demanding we pay up.
As far as I am concerned they can fu ck off and die.

Last edited:
South Sudan followed by Mozambique. African countries = Stinking pustules of indifferent corruption, their populations complicit in their own abject failure.
Do we not have a duty to help if we can? After all we position RN assets in the Caribbean just in case it get windy and rainy, it’s what we do as a country, it’s no surprise to me that we are the only country in the world with “Great” in it’s name.

After the failings of the past 20 years in COIN operations, we have started to learn. Syria for example.

Helping for example Sudan might stop another terrorist hotbed who wants to attack Europe. Is that a bad thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads