Black Lives Matter UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
This seems to have been doing the rounds and could give cause for some to get rather excited.

white man slave.jpg

I could be wrong but I thing public order sec.5 would cover it. (In the instance described)

I know at least one person on this thread is familiar with Pink Floyd's The Wall. There is a scene in that. Very similar,

Edit:
Still zero arrests for wearing a black uniform in public, you Are person who answeres phones from people in distress? Do they mention colour, religion etc?

As it's Friday I'm wearing my little black dress .
I believe it's customary to ask for piccies at this point.

D

Deleted 4482

Still zero arrests for wearing a black uniform in public, you Are person who answeres phones from people in distress? Do they mention colour, religion etc?
Very rarely. In fact I cant remember last time someone phoned and immediately identified themselves by race / ethnicity. Most people do tend to find God though... :"God...get here now...she's bleeding all over...God....get here now... she's not breathing..."

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Still zero arrests for wearing a black uniform in public
Go on then, put the barrier down in front of this lot...
1623449880238.jpeg

Dare ya....

Are you drunk again?

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

Slime

LE
As it's Friday I'm wearing my little black dress .

As it’s Friday.
I’ve been amusing myself with this idea:
(Bear with me)

There is a Marxist inspired group called Black Lives Matter.
Black Lives Matter is also a political organisation, and collects money from people to further the BLM aim.
BLM have sung the praises of a gun toting career criminal even though the murder of that criminal had nothing at all to do with racism.
BLM activists support de funding the U.K. and US police forces.
BLM activists have also assaulted U.K. police officers.
Currently a well known ex BLM activist in in hospital after being shot in the head……….Other black people are refusing to help police solve the crime…………Maybe the people who know her don’t care as she used overt racist language.

Oh, and the statement black lives matter, as a sub set of all lives matter is taken as read and no one should disagree.

So, with numerous BLM marches, political activism, and the fact that ‘taking the knee’ is associated with the political BLM movement in the U.K. we see the U.K. public (football fans) being called stupid for associating taking the knee with BLM.

Perhaps (and this has made me chuckle’ there needs to be a non political movement created to espouse racial harmony. The movement could be called the Klu Klux Klan, and support for it could be made by holding up a lit cigarette lighter.
Of course there might be another group known as the Klu Klux Klan, but the new one is non political and only supportive of racial harmony.

With this in mind, anyone not supporting the new Klu Klux Klan, or trying to imply it was another group by the same name would clearly be a racist ;)

Of course, English football players may have been taking the knee as they were refusing to stand for the US national anthem………….Even though they play for England, and the US national anthem wouldn’t be played for them.

An interesting view of Starkey's experience and written by the man himself. Fancy getting to hear what he has to say, rather than reading what the press has to say about him?

Awol

LE
By definition classica! Societies (Greek and Roman) were slave societies. The building of Hadrian 's Wall was a job for skilled men. Slave labour would have been of limited use.
I’m not sure that the dragging of millions of stones each the weight of small cars, hundreds of miles, was carried out by the stonemasons.

Unless it was overtime, obviously.

Awol

LE
Bbc5 live is currently running a phone-in on 'how to stop the booing'. In other words the bbc default position is that the booers are all racist. All the talking heads structuring the programme are blm fans.

And our license fees are paying for this self-indulgent media masturbation
That sums it up the BBC very well.

Their default position should be “let’s look into this booing and weigh up the pros and cons of the rights and wrongs of the issues” but instead, as you say, the BBC simply says “This booing is obviously wrong, that is beyond debate, so how do we go about identifying the culprits and getting them punished?”.

I like to think that somewhere there is an individual logging this sort of thing, ready to get it all delivered by an articulated lorry when the license fee and BBC Charter are up for renewal. The BBC really do give the impression that they think that not only are they untouchable, but that they are also correct in all things.

A bit like Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Galtieri and Merkel.

I’m not sure that the dragging of millions of stones each the weight of small cars, hundreds of miles, was carried out by the stonemasons.

Unless it was overtime, obviously.
Dragging the stones was done by the slave. Or as he came to be known after the union got involved. The stonemasons mate... ;)

As it’s Friday.
I’ve been amusing myself with this idea:
(Bear with me)

There is a Marxist inspired group called Black Lives Matter.
Black Lives Matter is also a political organisation, and collects money from people to further the BLM aim.
BLM have sung the praises of a gun toting career criminal even though the murder of that criminal had nothing at all to do with racism.
BLM activists support de funding the U.K. and US police forces.
BLM activists have also assaulted U.K. police officers.
Currently a well known ex BLM activist in in hospital after being shot in the head……….Other black people are refusing to help police solve the crime…………Maybe the people who know her don’t care as she used overt racist language.

Oh, and the statement black lives matter, as a sub set of all lives matter is taken as read and no one should disagree.

So, with numerous BLM marches, political activism, and the fact that ‘taking the knee’ is associated with the political BLM movement in the U.K. we see the U.K. public (football fans) being called stupid for associating taking the knee with BLM.

Perhaps (and this has made me chuckle’ there needs to be a non political movement created to espouse racial harmony. The movement could be called the Klu Klux Klan, and support for it could be made by holding up a lit cigarette lighter.
Of course there might be another group known as the Klu Klux Klan, but the new one is non political and only supportive of racial harmony.

With this in mind, anyone not supporting the new Klu Klux Klan, or trying to imply it was another group by the same name would clearly be a racist ;)

Of course, English football players may have been taking the knee as they were refusing to stand for the US national anthem………….Even though they play for England, and the US national anthem wouldn’t be played for them.
I had similar thoughts as I pootled around last night and realised that the answer is a non political positive gesture which hasn't been claimed by any organisation.

The High 5 is a positive clearly visible solution.
However that alone will not work as it exists in its own right, so my proposal is to use the right arm bent at the elbow and to show how you support the anti racist movement in general, the hand bent back at the wrist toward your shoulder as though you were about to lift something up into the air.
Raising the matter for all to see in the palm of your hand.
See all positive symbolism.
But clearly not enough as you need to demonstrate that you will not remain quiet about racism in any form.
Again there is an obvious solution. How do you signal someone to be quiet?
A finger over your lips.
So with your left hand you place your finger on your lips, as usual, and rotate it through 90 degrees, unlocking your voice and showing you cannot remain silent on this matter.

At football matches the crowd could all stand in this pose while the players combine it with the pre existing kick racism out message and do straight legged kicks as they make their way to whatever bit it is they stand on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads