Black Lives Matter UK

That's the beauty of it. It doesn't matter what you think or believe. It's a matter of record on the electoral commissions website.
You said I viewed BLM as "just a rights movement".

You're wrong.

llech

On ROPS
On ROPs
I’m with you with the far left, you need to look deeper at why the have that platform, who benefits from it?

But I'm not a decent human being. I am a white male, therefore I am a racist, fascist, Nazi bigot. A black man said so.

Now, I don't like to disappoint people, so lets see...

One Battalion of...

View attachment 580507

PLUS

One Company of...

View attachment 580508

PLUS

One....

View attachment 580509

EQUALS

View attachment 580510

Don't ask what's burning on the fire in the background!!!
The Padre will be onto the CO's...

View attachment 580518
Dressing up in all black doesn’t represent any of that. If the start putting insignias designed to incite hate, violence or discriminate then maybe.

Londo

LE
I’m with you with the far left, you need to look deeper at why the have that platform, who benefits from it?

But I'm not a decent human being. I am a white male, therefore I am a racist, fascist, Nazi bigot. A black man said so.

Now, I don't like to disappoint people, so lets see...

One Battalion of...

View attachment 580507

PLUS

One Company of...

View attachment 580508

PLUS

One....

View attachment 580509

EQUALS

View attachment 580510

Don't ask what's burning on the fire in the background!!!
Twigs ?

DSJ

LE
Dressing up in all black doesn’t represent any of that. If the start putting insignias designed to incite hate, violence or discriminate then maybe.

I'm not necessarily saying it does - simply providing a link to the law.

If BLM are not a political organisation then I imagine that it's not a charge that could be laid against them.

That said, nothing about dressing up all in black and wearing stab vests screams "peaceful" to me.

Don't talk mince. Previous prosecutions have included matching maroon blazers and berets and these chaps.

1623424376737.png

I'm not necessarily saying it does - simply providing a link to the law.

If BLM are not a political organisation then I imagine that it's not a charge that could be laid against them.

That said, nothing about dressing up all in black and wearing stab vests screams "peaceful" to me.
There are not stab vests, is a plate carrier with out a plate, they can dress up all they like.

DSJ

LE
There are not stab vests, is a plate carrier with out a plate, they can dress up all they like.

You're right. I apologise. They are wearing plate carriers that are specifically designed to carry some form of ballistic/stab protection.

Still -very peaceful in look. Can't think why the Countryside Alliance march or Pride rallies didn't think to wear them.

You're right. I apologise. They are wearing plate carriers that are specifically designed to carry some form of ballistic/stab protection.

Still -very peaceful in look. Can't think why the Countryside Alliance march or Pride rallies didn't think to wear them.
They may look like a bunch of cnuts, but it is not illegal to purchase them. I believe the plates themselves are a restricted item.

Londo

LE
Think they were told after their last show of force that if they dressed like that again there would be prosecutions .,
After all that XRW group were taken to court ( 2 Years ago ? ) for wearing fleece jackets with the groups logo embroidered on .

I suppose we will just have to wait and see .

Think they were told after their last show of force that if they dressed like that again there would be prosecutions .,
After all that XRW group were taken to court ( 2 Years ago ? ) for wearing fleece jackets with the groups logo embroidered on .

I suppose we will just have to wait and see .
Charges, not prosecutions. massive difference.