Black Lives Matter UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m with you with the far left, you need to look deeper at why the have that platform, who benefits from it?
the talented footballers thread is a thread of joy for certain elements of the site, it’s like they scan police frequencies in London for a death.

Society needs to stop getting angry and emotional about being told about history, life, when It’s factual accurate etc. Not one sided.
We also shouldn’t judge history With today’s eyes, I think this country is the most inclusive moderate society in the world, the average person on the street regardless of colour, religion couldn’t give a flying **** who or where you come From as long As you are a Decent human.
But I'm not a decent human being. I am a white male, therefore I am a racist, fascist, Nazi bigot. A black man said so.

Now, I don't like to disappoint people, so lets see...

One Battalion of...

1623414656920.png

PLUS

One Company of...

1623415002579.png

PLUS

One....

1623415071239.png

EQUALS

1623415177211.png

Don't ask what's burning on the fire in the background!!!

I’m with you with the far left, you need to look deeper at why the have that platform, who benefits from it?

But I'm not a decent human being. I am a white male, therefore I am a racist, fascist, Nazi bigot. A black man said so.

Now, I don't like to disappoint people, so lets see...

One Battalion of...

View attachment 580507

PLUS

One Company of...

View attachment 580508

PLUS

One....

View attachment 580509

EQUALS

View attachment 580510

Don't ask what's burning on the fire in the background!!!
So because some one on the news, social media said because you are white, you are racist? And you believe and get emotional about that? Hahahahahahaahahaha.

Very woke and weak.

So because some one on the news, social media said because you are white, you are racist? And you believe and get emotional about that? Hahahahahahaahahaha.

Very woke and weak.

Not really but it does give me an excuse. Might as well take it.

Yes. How dare a successful professional footballer (who happens to be black) speak out against it. The audacity of the man.
Err.. the bloke is white.

F.

DSJ

LE
dressing up in a costume? really?

1623417243534.png

DSJ

LE
The guy might *identify* as black (unlikely) but he looks a bit pale for a black man...

View attachment 580519

You're being deliberately obtuse for the sake of.... what? Dragging down what, for the most part, is an extremely interesting thread? Enjoy SPOTY 2021; you've earned it.

For the avoidance of all doubt, watch THE WHOLE of the video and pay attention to

3m 45secs in &
4m 45 secs in.

You're being deliberately obtuse for the sake of.... what? Dragging down what, for the most part, is an extremely interesting thread? Enjoy SPOTY 2021; you've earned it.

For the avoidance of all doubt, watch THE WHOLE of the video and pay attention to

3m 45secs in &
4m 45 secs in.
No: I watched an angry white bloke having a bit of a rant and including a few seconds of John Barnes talking about a matter other than BLM, and an angry black guy annoyed that Southgate et al want to make a small protest about racial prejudice.

If you can't see that. fair enough.

she opened her legs for a cause, while he opened his mouth - who do you think had more influence?
I do not understand the question as on reflection you may note your statement lacks a certain semantic logic.

I do know that legions of people are utterly disgusted by delusional woke zealots and all this nouveaux puritanism and it's petty witch hunts does is ram identity politics further into the sewer, because ordinary well-adjusted people hate it. Above all they despise the roll-eyed fanatics promoting this liberal fascist bilge.
As starmer is fast discovering.

Last edited:

DSJ

LE
No: I watched an angry white bloke having a bit of a rant and including a few seconds of John Barnes talking about a matter other than BLM, and an angry black guy annoyed that Southgate et al want to make a small protest about racial prejudice.

If you can't see that. fair enough.

The 'angry black man' actually said, among other things "Keep your Black Lives Marxist movement out of our sport". Presumably you'd sending him a suitable old/disagree/show again braincell emoji.

The 'angry black man' actually said, among other things "Keep your Black Lives Marxist movement out of our sport". Presumably you'd sending him a suitable old/disagree/show again braincell emoji.
So, despite your original comment you can now see that I was actually referring to the shouty white bloke who "authored" the YouTube video.

I'm not that bothered by shouty blokes, regardless of their colour. I'm fairly sure that the knee protest isn't really about the "Marxist BLM" but more about showing support in attempts to kick racism out of footie.

I know some people are very keen to insist its solely about BLM, rather than the latter. Which isn't really the same.

You seem to know him? Sounds like you think he's an ARRSEr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads