Black Lives Matter UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should not be condemned until an investigation is completed.
If you had been selected to play (for example) Cricket for England it doesn't seem unreasonable for that to be suspended until the results of the investigation are complete

How do you feel about an MP racist comments, IE

Diana Abbott
one of many racist comments,

View attachment 580066
Or a BLM activist
Sasha Johnson
One of many comments

Would you condemn these, or give them another chance
Condemn?
Good grief, no.

Trebuchet in the general direction of fFrance on the other hand, definably.

BLM I think, isn't this young Sasha of the bullet wound fame?
No, it's not. Obviously buy their sunnies at the same stall though.

1623409751479.png

1623409723978.png

As a society a collective decision has been made that certain views and comments are not acceptable.
If you are selected to represent the country at (for example) cricket and are seen to have made statements supporting those unaccptable views then it is seen as reasonable for the governing body of that sport to ask for clarification of the circumstances in which you made those statements.
That's where we are and having procedures in place to investigate any allegations or historic activities protects the "accused".
Having arbitary and unregulated decisions to forget things because they were ages ago leaves the system open to abuse.

I hate puppies.
That last sentence alone adds you to the ignore list.

Londo

LE
Wasn't there some footage of a "para-military" wing of BLM marching through Londonistan trying to drum up support.
I also saw the footage .
I believe they may have been the 1st Battalion Lambeth Legion of Traffic Wardens

Why should anyone respond to this?

I'm not that triggered by BLM. It's hardly an "inconvenient point", it just is.
Because as the argument, from yourself and others, is that BLM are just a rights movement. The opposing view is they're Marxists using a thin coat of race war to further their rejected lefty views.

Thus when a BLM party application is rejected by the electoral commission for misleading voters as to the intention of the party then it rather confirms one side of the argument (note: not yours).

As a side note I'll bet that the TTIP party that was formed was identical to the BLM party, only with the name crossed out.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
A small proportion of the black community that attacks anyone regardless if they don't follow or agree with there narrative, similarly with the XRW white community, the right or left wing groups in the Jewish and Muslim communities.

The extremists don’t care, they feed off the attention , thrive for it, declaring them as domestic terrorist groups, then see how many have the courage of there convictions!
You keep referring to BLM and XRW as if they have parity. They really don't.

In reality, the extreme right-wing has effectively been no-platformed in the mainstream in this country in a way that the Far Left hasn't. The constant 'diversity' thrust of much of the MSM and the BBC is in fact tacit support of Marxists using race and other minority groups as a cipher. By extension it is normalising of BLM.

All of this is worth watching but 47:00 onward in particular applies. For what she has been through, this young woman is awesome in terms of the balance and perspicacity that she still manages to retain.

That says that Rashford helped raise £20m, but doesn't say that he donated a single penny himself.
That puts him in the same league as Jimmy Savile

Is this the same Marcus Rashford, premier footballer who is using complex rights companies to avoid paying tax? Tax which could go towards feeding kids during school holidays? Any one know?
No different to a gobby Irish pop singer who resides in Monaco to avoid paying taxes telling the UK tax payer how to spend their tax momey.

You keep referring to BLM and XRW as if they have parity. They really don't.

In reality, the extreme right-wing has effectively been no-platformed in the mainstream in this country in a way that the Far Left hasn't. The constant 'diversity' thrust of much of the MSM and the BBC is in fact tacit support of Marxists using race and other minority groups as a cipher. By extension it is normalising of BLM.

All of this is worth watching but 47:00 onward in particular applies. For what she has been through, this young woman is awesome in terms of the balance and perspicacity that she still manages to retain.

Hopefully mainstream media will hold the far left to account t just as the hold the far right to account, yet both get air time, both get free passes on social media, to be ho eat if we had this discussion on face book or Twitter it would have disappeared.

Treat them all the same, domestic terrorists and you will see the real life “oh shit moment” with those who see either side as fashionable, edgy, cool.

The real shame is the message is lost, racism, discrimination has no place in society. People get offended by proxy, feel offended because they disagree with the narrative.

I get asked in the mess now and again when it kicks of in Israel, my first response is I couldn’t give a **** as I’m english, second the Israelis have a right of self defence, thirdly they should **** off out of the West Bank and have a good hard look at history, what the Jews suffered from in WW2, the displacement, the forced relocations.

One question for you? Why do some people on this site think it’s cool and funny to have a thread on how many “insert edgy word for non white people or immigrants” getting slotted?

No different to a gobby Irish pop singer who resides in Monaco to avoid paying taxes telling the UK tax payer how to spend their tax momey.
Which Irish one could that be? There’s plenty of them that hate the English then tell us how we should be spending our money.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Hopefully mainstream media will hold the far left to account t just as the hold the far right to account, yet both get air time, both get free passes on social media, to be ho eat if we had this discussion on face book or Twitter it would have disappeared.

Treat them all the same, domestic terrorists and you will see the real life “oh shit moment” with those who see either side as fashionable, edgy, cool.

The real shame is the message is lost, racism, discrimination has no place in society. People get offended by proxy, feel offended because they disagree with the narrative.

I get asked in the mess now and again when it kicks of in Israel, my first response is I couldn’t give a **** as I’m english, second the Israelis have a right of self defence, thirdly they should **** off out of the West Bank and have a good hard look at history, what the Jews suffered from in WW2, the displacement, the forced relocations.

One question for you? Why do some people on this site think it’s cool and funny to have a thread on how many “insert edgy word for non white people or immigrants” getting slotted?
No. A comedian such as Andrew Lawrence is deemed unsuitable content by Facebook? No.

The Left is far more likely to get a free pass, as you term it, on social media. And yet in terms of climate change, race and 'feminism' it has been by far the greatest orchestrator of violence on the streets of this country in recent years. In many cases the Marxists underpinning these apparently disparate protests are the same people and wholly interchangeable.

If you're referring to the 'talented footballers' thread, I made my own views on that clear some days ago. I'll cut and paste to save you looking:

A point to make, and perhaps a strong counterpoint to the trolling about this site being 'full of racists', is that I take no satisfaction from this thread's existence.

I take no satisfaction from the fact that certain communities in particular have such flagrant disregard for life and for what I might term a British way of life.

That's not 'British' in the sense of skin colour but British in a conceptual sense that is fully bought into by, for example, the
Windrush generation and very many in the Asian and other Minority Ethnic communities.

I don't see the incidents and the racking up of numbers as something being being seized upon gleefully.

I do see a wry acceptance along the lines of, "Oh look, another one."

...simply because there are so many.

The machete fight in Hyde Park shows us how far we have fallen. These low-lifes aren't even worried any more about doing it away from public view. There is simply no regard for normality and the majority.

Some communities are not doing themselves any favours, and to highlight that isn't racism. The Mayor of London is failing. These people's community leaders and MPs are failing.

Claudia Webbe's noise - it can hardly be described as a coherent observation - after the shooting of Sasha Johnson is typical. It added nothing of import. It made no sense. All it did was underline her credentials with a certain cohort. It didn't promote harmony. It didn't accept any blame - and it's pretty damn clear in the case of Johnson, even at this stage, that elements of the black community are to blame - and it didn't provide any solutions. Just noise.

TTIP tied itself in knots trying to suggest that the current suspects had effectively just been plucked from the streets - moaning about the absence of house-to-house enquiries and good old-fashioned police work, etc., trying to suggest that the perpetrators had been hooded at the time of the shooting and playing up the notion of death threats (and so playing for an XRW angle?), before suddenly taking down a lot of its tweets.

Diane Abbott? She did her usual of putting both left shoes feet in it before bothering to check facts, and in her usual, pompous, addled way later stood by her baseless claims.

If I shake my head and smile at all of this, it's not because I am happy. It is a resigned smile; one that comes of being able to do nothing to change things.

Nothing will change until someone calls emperor's new clothes on the whole race-baiting/identity politics industry.

Nothing will change until there is a notion within some groups of culpability, and from the societal side adequate censure.

This isn't happening because of white racism or prejudice or superiority. It's intra-, not inter-community.

It isn't happening because of slavery, or because of 'injustices' inherent within Britain's institutions.

It's happening because some people think that they are outside, and better than, the law. And they are being aided and abetted by their representatives.

No. A comedian such as Andrew Lawrence is deemed unsuitable content by Facebook? No.

The Left is far more likely to get a free pass, as you term it, on social media. And yet in terms of climate change, race and 'feminism' it has been by far the greatest orchestrator of violence on the streets of this country in recent years. In many cases the Marxists underpinning these apparently disparate protests are the same people and wholly interchangeable.

If you're referring to the 'talented footballers' thread, I made my own views on that clear some days ago. I'll cut and paste to save you looking:

A point to make, and perhaps a strong counterpoint to the trolling about this site being 'full of racists', is that I take no satisfaction from this thread's existence.

I take no satisfaction from the fact that certain communities in particular have such flagrant disregard for life and for what I might term a British way of life.

That's not 'British' in the sense of skin colour but British in a conceptual sense that is fully bought into by, for example, the
Windrush generation and very many in the Asian and other Minority Ethnic communities.

I don't see the incidents and the racking up of numbers as something being being seized upon gleefully.

The machete fight in Hyde Park shows us how far we have fallen. These low-lifes aren't even worried any more about doing it away from public view. There is simply no regard for normality and the majority.

Some communities are not doing themselves any favours, and to highlight that isn't racism. The Mayor of London is failing. These people's community leaders and MPs are failing.

Claudia Webbe's noise - it can hardly be described as a coherent observation - after the shooting of Sasha Johnson is typical. It added nothing of import. It made no sense. All it did was underline her credentials with a certain cohort. It didn't promote harmony. It didn't accept any blame - and it's pretty damn clear in the case of Johnson, even at this stage, that elements of the black community are to blame - and it didn't provide any solutions. Just noise.

TTIP tied itself in knots trying to suggest that the current suspects had effectively just been plucked from the streets - moaning about the absence of house-to-house enquiries and good old-fashioned police work, etc., trying to suggest that the perpetrators had been hooded at the time of the shooting and playing up the notion of death threats (and so playing for an XRW angle?), before suddenly taking down a lot of its tweets.

Diane Abbott? She did her usual of putting both left shoes feet in it before bothering to check facts, and in her usual, pompous, addled way later stood by her baseless claims.

If I shake my head and smile at all of this, it's not because I am happy. It is a resigned smile; one that comes of being able to do nothing to change things.

Nothing will change until someone calls emperor's new clothes on the whole race-baiting/identity politics industry.

Nothing will change until there is a notion within some groups of culpability, and from the societal side adequate censure.

This isn't happening because of white racism or prejudice or superiority. It's intra-, not inter-community.

It isn't happening because of slavery, or because of 'injustices' inherent within Britain's institutions.

It's happening because some people think that they are outside, and better than, the law. And they are being aided and abetted by their representatives.
I’m with you with the far left, you need to look deeper at why the have that platform, who benefits from it?

the talented footballers thread is a thread of joy for certain elements of the site, it’s like they scan police frequencies in London for a death.

Society needs to stop getting angry and emotional about being told about history, life, when It’s factual accurate etc. Not one sided.
We also shouldn’t judge history With today’s eyes, I think this country is the most inclusive moderate society in the world, the average person on the street regardless of colour, religion couldn’t give a flying **** who or where you come From as long As you are a Decent human.

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer

Agree 100%.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
We also shouldn’t judge history With today’s eyes, I think this country is the most inclusive moderate society in the world, the average person on the street regardless of colour, religion couldn’t give a flying **** who or where you come From as long As you are a Decent human.
But you were doing precisely that just a few days ago when you were referring to your experiences in the northeast in the 70-80s.

The 80s ended over 30 years ago.
Ive better ways to spend my time, BLM are a domestic terrorist organisation, same as Combat 18, there’s similar videos on YouTube with Tommy and jada spouting almost identical shit.
I don't quite know what you mean by that comment. The video is of a black guy talking about BLM's failings. What 'identical shit' are you referring to?

Because as the argument, from yourself and others, is that BLM are just a rights movement. The opposing view is they're Marxists using a thin coat of race war to further their rejected lefty views.

Thus when a BLM party application is rejected by the electoral commission for misleading voters as to the intention of the party then it rather confirms one side of the argument (note: not yours).

As a side note I'll bet that the TTIP party that was formed was identical to the BLM party, only with the name crossed out.
This is what gets me.

I agree that Black Lives Matter ("as well" - which are the crucial words missing and would have reduced the "All lives matter" backlash) and support this statement.

I don't support the Black Lives Matter political movement, as it contains elements that are at odds with my personal beliefs. I don't know which came first (the slogan or the more official movement) but I don't treat the two as one and the same - unfortunately if you try to express this then the wailing banshees just drown you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.