Black Lives Matter UK

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
Ah but some regard Mr Barnes as an Uncle Tom. He is, after all, the privileged son of an army officer rather than a council estate marcus (although we know the latter was gorged on youth team largesse since the age of 7)
I think it was upthread when a poster showed some tweets from black twitterers calling Mr Barnes a c**n for speaking against the gesture.

Before the last year, I hadn't heard that epithet used since the late '70s, early '80s. I certainly haven't heard that term used by anyone in real life since then, but I guess it's fashionable again?

Oh, I think Louis Theroux interviewed some white supremacists/KKK types once and they used it then.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
I think it was upthread when a poster showed some tweets from black twitterers calling Mr Barnes a c**n for speaking against the gesture.

Before the last year, I hadn't heard that epithet used since the late '70s, early '80s. I certainly haven't heard that term used by anyone in real life since then, but I guess it's fashionable again?

Oh, I think Louis Theroux interviewed some white supremacists/KKK types once and they used it then.
It's both fascinating and appalling that words I wouldn't think to use are common currency in the black community.

Not that I'd want to use them, but they are in themselves a form of self-declared apartheid.

It's both fascinating and appalling that words I wouldn't think to use are common currency in the black community.

Not that I'd want to use them, but they are in themselves a form of self-declared apartheid.
A small proportion of the black community that attacks anyone regardless if they don't follow or agree with there narrative, similarly with the XRW white community, the right or left wing groups in the Jewish and Muslim communities.

The extremists don’t care, they feed off the attention , thrive for it, declaring them as domestic terrorist groups, then see how many have the courage of there convictions!

A small proportion of the black community that attacks anyone regardless if they don't follow or agree with there narrative, similarly with the XRW white community, the right or left wing groups in the Jewish and Muslim communities.

The extremists don’t care, they feed off the attention , thrive for it, declaring them as domestic terrorist groups, then see how many have the courage of there convictions!
Wasn't there some footage of a "para-military" wing of BLM marching through Londonistan trying to drum up support.

Guys, do we need the 'funnies'?

Debate by all means but do we need a sprout in a beret, for instance? Much as I don't care much for Johnson or her politics, as I've made manifestly clear on several occasions, we can do better than that.

I'm quite happy to see off the Woke in vigorous terms - where we point out the ridiculous positions that they take on many things. We don't need to be puerile.

More to the point, it opens the site to criticism and possible censure.
Yes we do.

There are two ways to be rid of these Marxist, racist fascists - the way of serious debate and reasoned argument, and the way of reducing them to a laughing stock over their own hypocrisies'.

I have noticed that the left hates hypocrisy. It is one of the most used insults they hurl at people. When they get caught in their own hypocrisies it it humiliating to them to the point of pain and tears. Me, I think hypocrisy is a legitimate tool of government and statecraft. A very useful tool in the bag.

Given that the woke, SJW, XR, BLM types hate humour because it always has a victim, unless that victim is a white man (see any BBC comedy programme for further details), being able to turn it back on them is not only very pleasurable, but also a nail in their collective coffins. It humiliates and annoys them, and gives real, normal people a wonderful feel of schadenfreude.

She wanted to turn white people into slaves for black people, and to get rid of the police. She ended up being shot by black people (allegedly, but not really very allegedly) and reduced to a vegetable. Her attackers were found by the racist police using stop-and-search.

The hypocrisy is all over the place, they have made themselves a laughing stock by their actions. All that I am doing is highlighting it in order to turn them into objects of ridicule, thus causing them to have doubts and fears over their own actions.

Taking the knee is literally showing solidarity for a community whose members call for white slavery, shoot each other, and call for the police to be scrapped, until they need the police after someone calling for whites to be made slaves is shot and turned into a sprout-like doorstop. The more those taking the knee can be made to doubt themselves, the sooner we can be rid of one element of creeping Marxism.

To use the cliché it is comedy gold.

Well last time it was mentioned either Gracs or BB utterly failed to respond to that inconvenient point, so I suspect you're right.
Why should anyone respond to this?

I'm not that triggered by BLM. It's hardly an "inconvenient point", it just is.

TamH70

MIA
Wasn't there some footage of a "para-military" wing of BLM marching through Londonistan trying to drum up support.

Yeah, these idiots.

Why do you think they were BLM? They are called Forever Family and are a different bunch of Marxist Loonies.

I note around 120 lecturers at Oriel College, Oxford have withdrawn service due to Cecil Rhodes Statue not being removed. Bloody good on them! And the repaid salaries will help balance the books. They are repaying all salaries aren't they? I mean they couldn't want paying from a white supremacist source, could they? :cool:
Surprising they did notice the Cecil Rhodes statue when they took.up employment there....

They can dress how ever they like, same as the XRW who dress like extras from the 80’s, they are inconsequential, list them as domestic terrorists, the security services will Have a field day.

The site Plods can probably confirm, but I'm sure that para military style groups are illegal.
The same laws used to permanently break up mobs of black clad anti-Semites in the 30s can certainly be used to permanently break up mobs of black clad anti-Semites now.

The leader iof FF s Khari McKenzie AKA Raspect, note the book in his rap video, and you can see his motivation.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
This bunch of muppets:-
1623409192861.png

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer