Black Lives Matter UK

Not just that. Some of it is about black men shooting a gobshite black woman and turning her into a vegetable. It's really quite wonderful. Disney should make a film of it.

They could call it "Sasha the Sprout"

I think she's actually more useful now, because before the partial brain removal she was a useless, goby Marxist. Now she could be a doorstop.

Just for you
1623398146959.png

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
Just to be pendantic - the Ann Boleyn thing was Channel 5.

Although BBC are probably kicking themselves they didn't think of it first.

Typical of the continual racism on this site and what I expect from you and @deanol . What's the matter, your script too coconut for a real Brussel sprout of colour to accept the role? Green is the new white you cis-fascist.

1623399047729.png

Just to be pendantic - the Ann Boleyn thing was Channel 5.

Although BBC are probably kicking themselves they didn't think of it first.

I got over the colour blind casting of Anne Boleyn. The stuff beyond that was dire - narrative construction and script were atrocious. Why a once-respected actress like Amanda Burton became involved in this, defies logic. The production was obviously made on a shoestring. Did they really think we wouldn't notice that everything was filmed at semi-ruined Bolton Castle

One of those is right, however. Find whoever painted it on the ground and ask them.

However, your point is valid - sometimes.
That’s the key point, often ignored, 99% of the time people get offended via proxy, not real life, they see or hear something on social media or the news and get all emotional.

Like everything in life, look at who benefits or profits from the agenda, a black criminal was murdered by a police officer in America last year and if you believe everything reported it’s the fault of every man who didn’t stop it, in contrast not a mention about Dalian Atkinson, no protests, no outrage,

Dread

LE
Reported for being more racist than a National Front cross-burning. Look at how much more white there is in the sign than there is black. Even on the white man's mug (who is undoubtedly racist as well as trans-Islama-homo-phobic) the white text is OVER the black, signifying white ownership of black slaves. White paper on a black table? White over black. Again. RACIST!

Reported for being more racist than a National Front cross-burning. Look at how much more white there is in the sign than there is black. Even on the white man's mug (who is undoubtedly racist as well as trans-Islama-homo-phobic) the white text is OVER the black, signifying white ownership of black slaves. White paper on a black table? White over black. Again. RACIST!

1623400343683.png

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Guys, do we need the 'funnies'?

Debate by all means but do we need a sprout in a beret, for instance? Much as I don't care much for Johnson or her politics, as I've made manifestly clear on several occasions, we can do better than that.

I'm quite happy to see off the Woke in vigorous terms - where we point out the ridiculous positions that they take on many things. We don't need to be puerile.

More to the point, it opens the site to criticism and possible censure.

Ah but some regard Mr Barnes as an Uncle Tom. He is, after all, the privileged son of an army officer rather than a council estate marcus (although we know the latter was gorged on youth team largesse since the age of 7)

Latest Threads