Black Lives Matter UK

You must cover a lot of people with spittle.
There aren't that many in the Spittle Flecked Massive but the chomper from Budapest is a world leader. I suspect his fear of black folk drove him out there.

Dread

LE
There aren't that many in the Spittle Flecked Massive but the chomper from Budapest is a world leader. I suspect his fear of black folk drove him out there.
Your drivel says far more about you than me.

Congrats on making yourself (once again) look like a flailing mong when told the last red balloon was popped 2 minutes ago.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
I am indeed having an outbreak of not being scared of black people.
So normally you're terrified of Mr & Mrs Kodogo who live at No 42?

How strange..

Dread

LE
So normally you're terrified of Mr & Mrs Kodogo who live at No 42?

How strange..

By happy chance Grac's local PCSO is called Savage, and Grac's phoned him up claiming that Mr Kodogo is wandering around wearing a loud shirt and his wife is being offensive.

When he's not pushing lies and bullshit on here, he's busy dressing up as an ugly tranny version of Hyacinth Bucket and wánking through his net curtains.

She's a witch and a bit of a liability to them....never mind herself.

You did condemn this of course?

"What a relief it must be for Blair to get out of England. It is said that the Queen has come to love the Commonwealth, partly because it supplies her with regular cheering crowds of flag-waving piccaninnies,"
You have selectively edited this section of text out of a satirical article, in it's original context it doesn't mean what you want it to mean.

Dread

LE
Have BLM ever put up any candidates for election.

Of course not: they wouldn't pass the first hurdle of the requirements of running and funding a political party, and getting 4 votes in a byelection while an evil Tory candidate turns a 12,000 Labour majority into a 15,000 Conservative majority would show the world just how small their support is in the real world.

NSP

LE
Well little wankstain, have a look here:
...and then go through the BLM website and let me know if you can find the bit about abolishing the police.
If they abolish the police would anyone other than free-thinking Twitter users actually notice...?

871EC76C-6D56-4F31-9C52-450E023B8707.jpeg

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Have BLM ever put up any candidates for election.
They weren't allowed to form up as an official party by the Electoral Commission.

Something to do with the Commission - which is clearly very, very racist - feeling that BLM was somewhat misleading in terms of its aims and its portrayal of them.

Which is probably somewhat inconvenient for some of our more Woke posters.

Last edited:
Do all fascists and racists gravitate to Wendyball ?

Maybe there's a much simpler explanation, that clowns like Himmler and BB overlook.......

Maybe the home team supporters, (11 black players ) are booing and making monkey noises, to annoy and upset the away team (11 black players ) to give their team a pschological advantage........ buggerall to do with admiring the Third Reich.
Fans giving shit to or taking the piss out of opposition players in order to put them off their game - done since time immemorial. It could be for any reason - height (or lack of), weight, hair colour or style, their name, sexuality, nationality, ethnicity and, yes, skin colour.

Nottingham Forest wendyballer from the mid-'90s, Jason Lee, had the piss taken out of him remorselessly by Skinner and Baddiel for his hairstyle and his spectacular misses in front of goal and football supporters around the country picked up on it and started chanting "he's got a pineapple on his head..." to him.

Worst+Haircut+In+Football+History+-+Jason+Lee+He%2527s+got+a+pineapple+on+his+head.jpg

From pineapple head to the PFA

Here's a clip of the piss taking Jason Lee was getting but notice that David Baddiel blacked up. Would he get away with that now? Why hasn't someone from the woke brigade called for Baddiel to be hung, drawn and quartered for his offence of so long ago?

The 80's are thataway!
I'll see your '80s and raise you...

Slavery in the UK was abolished in 1833 but some people i.e. the Left, can't seem to accept that it is in the past and now just a part of history. Cecil Rhodes died 119 years ago yet some people are bleating as if he is still alive and his views are current.

The woke brigade just love looking at the past through the lens of the present, however distant that past is.

Long before there was a civil rights movement’, he remarked in 1989, 'I was marching through the lobby of the Waldorf Astoria, of the Sands, the Fountainbleau, to a table at the Copa.'

'Being a star has made it possible for me to get insulted in places where the average Negro could never hope to go and get insulted.'

You can't judge the past through the lens of the present.

The Left can and do.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Fans giving shit to or taking the piss out of opposition players in order to put them off their game - done since time immemorial. It could be for any reason - height (or lack of), weight, hair colour or style, their name, sexuality, nationality, ethnicity and, yes, skin colour.

Nottingham Forest wendyballer from the mid-'90s, Jason Lee, had the piss taken out of him remorselessly by Skinner and Baddiel for his hairstyle and his spectacular misses in front of goal and football supporters around the country picked up on it and started chanting "he's got a pineapple on his head..." to him.

Worst+Haircut+In+Football+History+-+Jason+Lee+He%2527s+got+a+pineapple+on+his+head.jpg

From pineapple head to the PFA

Here's a clip of the piss taking Jason Lee was getting but notice that David Baddiel blacked up. Would he get away with that now? Why hasn't someone from the woke brigade called for Baddiel to be hung, drawn and quartered for his offence of so long ago?

Those skits were hilarious. And harmless in the sense of not being racist, just earthy humour.

I'll see your '80s and raise you...

Slavery in the UK was abolished in 1833 but some people i.e. the Left, can't seem to accept that it is in the past and now just a part of history. Cecil Rhodes died 119 years ago yet some people are bleating as if he is still alive and his views are current.

The woke brigade just love looking at the past through the lens of the present, however distant that past is.

Wait till they're demanding that roman roads be torn up, because they were built using money from the slave trade

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
They weren't allowed to form up as an official party by the Electoral Commission.

Something to do with the Commission - which is clearly very, very racist - feeling that BLM was somewhat misleading in terms of its aims and its portrayal of them.

Which is probably somewhat inconvenient for some of our more Woke posters.
BLM and XRW groups should be declared as domestic terrorists. Simples.