Black Lives Matter UK

Dread

LE
Well Shitlips, your point was claiming that BLM UK hadn't seriously altered the content of their website to hide their true intentions. My links showed that to be a lie.

Maybe you're just lazy or too stupid (probably both), but I'm sure you're aware that the founder of BLM Uk, Natalie Jeffers is a communist and Unitarian Universalist?

DSJ

LE
She's a witch and a bit of a liability to them....never mind herself.

You did condemn this of course?

"What a relief it must be for Blair to get out of England. It is said that the Queen has come to love the Commonwealth, partly because it supplies her with regular cheering crowds of flag-waving piccaninnies,"

Yes. Completely wrong and something he had to apologise for.

How about your ideology is based on treating everyone the same?

I seem to remember from some of the Race Relations (remember them) courses I attended, treating everyone the the same does not equate to equality.

philc

LE
Origin of the day: 'left' and 'right' political ideologies began with the seating arrangements of the French National Assembly during the French Revolution. Commoners and anti-monarchists sat to the left of the presiding officer; royalists and nobles were seated on his right.

Which seems at odds with our working class who are quite fond of the Royal Family, where as some of our more liberal middle class are not.

Maybe it’s time to bin the terms left and right and assign political ideologies, marxisisim, a huge invasion of how you run your life, tax to the eyeballs, frowning on your drinking and small capitalism with a large dose of small tax and live and be free.

Last edited:

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Once again, your ploy of altering users names to something else is so hilariously Bugsy. Given your political views perhaps you have a lot in common with him, do you live in Nottinghamshire?
I did say he appeared to be heading for one of his episodes... I think an outbreak of Bugsy-itis counts.

It's so boring being right all the time...

Once again, your ploy of altering users names to something else is so hilariously Bugsy. Given your political views perhaps you have a lot in common with him, do you live in Nottinghamshire?
I generally respond to people how they address me, if someone is being a bit bone they get the same response. HTH. If someone comes in all spittle flecked they get a bit back.

Well Shitlips, your point was claiming that BLM UK hadn't seriously altered the content of their website to hide their true intentions. My links showed that to be a lie.
Were you breathing in when you typed that? wed already covered it champ. HTH
Maybe you're just lazy or too stupid (probably both), but I'm sure you're aware that the founder of BLM Uk, Natalie Jeffers is a communist and Unitarian Universalist?
"Co-founder" You're welcome. Unitarian Universalists - had to google them, can see why they scare you so much.

1623351505110.png

And?

I generally respond to people how they address me, if someone is being a bit bone they get the same response. HTH. If someone comes in all spittle flecked they get a bit back.
You must cover a lot of people with spittle.

I did say he appeared to be heading for one of his episodes... I think an outbreak of Bugsy-itis counts.

It's so boring being right all the time...
I am indeed having an outbreak of not being scared of black people.

Explaining the feeling of being right to @Graculus would be like trying to explain the colour purple to a child born blind. It's something he has no experience of and is alien to his existence.
Did you feel the colour?

Latest Threads