Black Lives Matter UK

The working class are generally left leaning. This means they are more likely to vote left than right. Leaning does not mean uniformly.
'The working classes were formerly left leaning...'

Fixed it for you

'The working classes were formerly left leaning...'

Fixed it for you
It could be argued that the meaning of left wing has changed over the last 20 years.

20 years ago, it meant wanting power to the working class.

Now it means power away from 'normal' people to the government so that the government can make sure that we all think the 'correct' things.

I don't think the actual working class want what Labour and the Lib Dems are offering now, hence why they have been obliterated in the elections.

Of course, we can't vote for our media, so are lumped with a 'Nu-Left' media that very few people actually want.

llech

LE
It could be argued that the meaning of left wing has changed over the last 20 years.

20 years ago, it meant wanting power to the working class.

Now it means power away from 'normal' people to the government so that the government can make sure that we all think the 'correct' things.

I don't think the actual working class want what Labour and the Lib Dems are offering now, hence why they have been obliterated in the elections.

Of course, we can't vote for our media, so are lumped with a 'Nu-Left' media that very few people actually want.
No it's still the same, however the right bang on about bame and woke more than I've ever heard from lefties.

Um, if the working-class were uniformly Left-leaning how did Thatcher get in? How did the Conservatives get an 80-seat majority at the last election?

Or are we all middle-class now?

Your statement, or the thinking behind it, is skewed. Working-class does not automatically equate to Left-leaning. That's a myth perpetuated by (ironically) the middle classes who work in the media.

White van man voted Thatcher, the same people that Emily Thornberry and the like openly despise,

Labour want racists, antisemites and the non working underclass as their core vote now

Just want to be sure that the thread is still a load of non Afro Caribbean people saying that acknowledging racism against blacks is a bad thing?
Not just that. Some of it is about black men shooting a gobshite black woman and turning her into a vegetable. It's really quite wonderful. Disney should make a film of it.

They could call it "Sasha the Sprout"

I think she's actually more useful now, because before the partial brain removal she was a useless, goby Marxist. Now she could be a doorstop.

Not just that. Some of it is about black men shooting a gobshite black woman and turning her into a vegetable. It's really quite wonderful. Disney should make a film of it.

I think she's actually more useful now, because before the partial brain removal she was a useless, goby Marxist. Now she could be a doorstop.

At least some good might come of it, after she might not have been shot if stop and search was part and parcel of police activities in London

But Khan decided that playing politics with people's lives mattered more than people's lives, and BLM wanting to defund the police isn't helping either

Perhaps they don't think that black lives matter as much as they claim?

No it's still the same, however the right bang on about bame and woke more than I've ever heard from lefties.
It's not just 'the right though is it ? Disgust towards identity politics and those roll eyed fanatics who promulgate this ideological drivel, has become hegemonic. People who formerly hated the Tories take one look at the values pushed by the left and recoil in abject horror.
Starme r can count on the metropolitan student vote and most of the bame vote. Beyond those narrow confines, both he and Labour and their increasingly bewildered media allies, are comprehensively donald ducked. The union s will not fund this ragbag of losers indefinitely.

Last edited:
It's only fair I let the community know of the gravitas that your opinions and reposts deserve.

Even down to the feeblest plagiarising which merely amplifies your echoing paucity of originality.

But please - do go on; and do accept my apologies for once again shunting your Noddy-train of thought into a siding.
Originality? You've had the same post for a decade - I never tier of you spewing out the same verbose bollocks.

Dread

LE
Looking UK examples, fücking Diane Abbott seems to be one way.

Thinking about this for a moment (shudder), I'm sure I'm not the only one who hoped to fall victim to a KGB honey trap during their service years. I recall the instance of an RAF corporal on Cyprus was set up with two women and after he did his best Studely Goodfück impression, was approached by the Russians who threatened to release the video if he didn't supply them with the information they required. His response was to request a copy to show his mates, and his reputation went through the roof as apparently he lasted some 45 minutes.

So if a Royal Air Force corporal gets 2 babes for the information he had access to, what does that say about how the Russians rated Corbyn, in that they got him laid by the Flabbott in an East German prefab concrete apartment block?

llech

LE
Thinking about this for a moment (shudder), I'm sure I'm not the only one who hoped to fall victim to a KGB honey trap during their service years. I recall the instance of an RAF corporal on Cyprus was set up with two women and after he did his best Studely Goodfück impression, was approached by the Russians who threatened to release the video if he didn't supply them with the information they required. His response was to request a copy to show his mates, and his reputation went through the roof as apparently he lasted some 45 minutes.

So if a Royal Air Force corporal gets 2 babes for the information he had access to, what does that say about how the Russians rated Corbyn, in that they got him laid by the Flabbott in an East German prefab concrete apartment block?
Are you allowed near kids?

Here you go Mr Dullard, some nice people have already done the work. Graculus is a knob

There's plenty of links in there, including to ones where one of the co-founders explicitly states that she and the other founders are "trained Marxists". Because you're broken-brained and lazy, here is the moment she calls herself a "trained Marxist". The whole interview is available so you can see it isn't taken out of context. Graculus dreams of being violated with a BBC

Now toodle off and have a look at the BLM websites and see if you can find any mention of destroying the nuclear family or any of the other communist tropes listed in the first link. Take your time.
Thanks @I Am The Biggest Knob - get back to me when you can show me where BLM UK (Note the thread title - again) have rewritten their site.

Then, explain to me how some gobshite, gobshitery being something you excel in, can become a trained Marxist and then, how that makes BLM a marxist organisation?

@I Am The Biggest Knob dreams of making a post which doesn't need him to clean his screen.

Indeed...she can sleep with the fishes

Thanks @I Am The Biggest Knob - get back to me when you can show me where BLM UK (Note the thread title - again) have rewritten their site.

Then, explain to me how some gobshite, gobshitery being something you excel in, can become a trained Marxist and then, how that makes BLM a marxist organisation?

@I Am The Biggest Knob dreams of making a post which doesn't need him to clean his screen.
Are you a fan of Bugsy? You do seem to be imitating his posting style more and more.

Don't forget the sterling investigation by service plod and resulting acquittal of all of the accused.

Dread

LE

Well little wankstain, have a look here:
...and then go through the BLM website and let me know if you can find the bit about abolishing the police.

Latest Threads