Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Lives Matter - Foreign election meddling?

BigT

LE
That's good, what's your point, They broke the law and have been punished.

What about these...

I guess in your world only who you agree with gets a free pass right.
If so, you sir, are part of the problem.

They released people from custody without having to pay bail, just like we do in the UK.

They released people from custody without having to pay bail, just like we do in the UK.

Yeah were idiots just like all Democrat-run cities with the same policies.

St. Louis now joins California and New York in seemingly siding with mob rule.
The three locations all have one thing in common: They are run by Democrats.

Funny that isn't it.
Maybe after this things will change, or maybe it will take police loss of life to grow some balls in the UK.

Violent crime does not fall alongside protest, wee are not the third world...yet.

From the link. " Black communities are hardest hit by the Coronavirus pandemic. Black people are dying at up to four times the rate of their white counterparts. This is racism"

What exactly are they saying here? Are they saying that because a virus is killing more black people than white people the virus is racist? Or are they trying to say that black people are not receiving the same medical treatment from the NHS as white people?

From the link. " Black communities are hardest hit by the Coronavirus pandemic. Black people are dying at up to four times the rate of their white counterparts. This is racism"

What exactly are they saying here? Are they saying that because a virus is killing more black people than white people the virus is racist? Or are they trying to say that black people are not receiving the same medical treatment from the NHS as white people?
They're trying not to say they live on fried chicken, smoke weed constantly and only exercise when running away from security guards. Hence they are dropping like flies.

BigT

LE
Yeah were idiots just like all Democrat-run cities with the same policies.

Funny that isn't it.
Maybe after this things will change, or maybe it will take police loss of life to grow some balls in the UK.

Violent crime does not fall alongside protest, wee are not the third world...yet.

Let me help you with this:

They have been either charged and balled or bailed pending investigation, the system is the same as ours, innocent until proven guilty. The system does not have infinite holding capacity so should they use up custody space for someone legging it with a couple of pairs on trainers or make sure they have space to hold people who have committed more serious offences like rape or murder. Looting may arguably be considered a violent crime but in reality it's usually just opportunistic theft of property which may involved burglary or trespass, I doubt any of those released actually committed an assault on another person.

You may be right about our system in the UK being too soft as I see that serial offender Mr Stephen Yaxley-Lennon was arrested for assault last week and is currently out on bail, maybe you should contact your MP and complain that as a known offender with previous convictions he should not be allowed to walk the streets.

Like you I live in the UK, at least 4000 mile away from the continental United States so none of those bailed have committed an offence that directly affects me or you in any way, I'm sorry if it's going to keep you awake but trust me none of those alleged looter are going to rock up at your bedsit and nick your stuff.

That's good, what's your point, They broke the law and have been punished.

What about these...

I guess in your world only who you agree with gets a free pass right.
If so, you sir, are part of the problem.

are you a voluntary spokesman for the white supremacists, or do they pay you?

Last edited:
Let me help you with this:

They have been either charged and balled or bailed pending investigation, the system is the same as ours, innocent until proven guilty. The system does not have infinite holding capacity so should they use up custody space for someone legging it with a couple of pairs on trainers or make sure they have space to hold people who have committed more serious offences like rape or murder. Looting may arguably be considered a violent crime but in reality it's usually just opportunistic theft of property which may involved burglary or trespass, I doubt any of those released actually committed an assault on another person.

You may be right about our system in the UK being too soft as I see that serial offender Mr Stephen Yaxley-Lennon was arrested for assault last week and is currently out on bail, maybe you should contact your MP and complain that as a known offender with previous convictions he should not be allowed to walk the streets.

Like you I live in the UK, at least 4000 mile away from the continental United States so none of those bailed have committed an offence that directly affects me or you in any way, I'm sorry if it's going to keep you awake but trust me none of those alleged looter are going to rock up at your bedsit and nick your stuff.

They were telling cops to abandon precincts and stand down, would you not think that is seen as weak?

I couldn't care less about what SYL gets up to nowadays, The grooming gang issue is now in the national discussion, and things are better for it, and no monuments were defaced. Labour councils and local police, however, were shown for what they are, racists and cowards.

Oh does it bot affect you or me, Well watching idiots on the streets during a pandemic could affect us, unwarranted destructed of military monuments affects me,

Oh, and I don't live in a bedsit, and you might get your stuff nicked.
Seems to me you just can't accept the ball being on the other foot when your crowd goes around murdering and looting or were you expecting people to listen to the mainstream and believe nothing is happening here.

are you a voluntary spokesman for the white supremacists, or do they pay you?

Oh FraudEx, welcome to my auto-response.

photex.jpg

It is a huge elephant in the room maybe .

some BAME victims of covid19 may have had less well developed immune systems to white victims, (note , I did NOT say inferior)
Just read that sickle cell anemia mainly affects African Americans (8 out of 10), might it not be the same with covid 19... does it matter? is covid 19 racist? do I care?

It is a huge elephant in the room maybe .

some BAME victims of covid19 may have had less well developed immune systems to white victims, (note , I did NOT say inferior)
Just read that sickle cell anemia mainly affects African Americans (8 out of 10), might it not be the same with covid 19... does it matter? is covid 19 racist? do I care?
You should care, you were an A mech so continuously covered in nasty, smelly and very black oil. Therefore you should be on the side of BLM :)

ETA

For those without the thick skin a squaddie is issued with, I'm not calling any black (or whatever you feel that ethnicity should be called today) person nasty or smelly. Unless you've actually been covered in OEP 220, OMD 75/90 or OM 13/15 and OX 8 you will not understand just how smelly hot, heavily used oil can be. FLB does as he used to swim in it for fun :)

You should care, you were an A mech so continuously covered in nasty, smelly and very black oil. Therefore you should be on the side of BLM :)

ETA

For those without the thick skin a squaddie is issued with, I'm not calling any black (or whatever you feel that ethnicity should be called today) person nasty or smelly. Unless you've actually been covered in OEP 220, OMD 75/90 or OM 13/15 and OX 8 you will not understand just how smelly hot, heavily used oil can be. FLB does as he used to swim in it for fun :)
you are probably a bit too young to remember omd110

Last edited:
Interview with the UK BLM dear leader

BigT

LE
They were telling cops to abandon precincts and stand down, would you not think that is seen as weak?

I couldn't care less about what SYL gets up to nowadays, The grooming gang issue is now in the national discussion, and things are better for it, and no monuments were defaced. Labour councils and local police, however, were shown for what they are, racists and cowards.

Oh does it bot affect you or me, Well watching idiots on the streets during a pandemic could affect us, unwarranted destructed of military monuments affects me,

Oh, and I don't live in a bedsit, and you might get your stuff nicked.
Seems to me you just can't accept the ball being on the other foot when your crowd goes around murdering and looting or were you expecting people to listen to the mainstream and believe nothing is happening here.

Oh FraudEx, welcome to my auto-response.

View attachment 480990

So no mention of that serial offender Mr Yaxley Lennon being automatically bailed following his arrest for assault.

So no mention of that serial offender Mr Yaxley Lennon being automatically bailed following his arrest for assault.

WTF are you on about?

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer