Black Jack Pershing's Rasher Deployment in Asymmetrical Warfare

SIH

Swinger
This is one of those internet yarns that just deserves to be true.

Although I would imagine it would cause some considerable upset to the more discerning butty eater. The General Gist of the myth is bury a fundy with a pig and it acts like a Kevlar condom on the way to the 72 reward.

Young Officers to use a dozen oysters.

Older ones may avail of a bottle of Glen McGillie, (lower ranks permitted to prize from cold dead hands, etc......)

Appropriate measures taken to ensure prompt and immediate delivery of bacon, booze and aphrodisiacs to the troops.

Where's the flaw I ask you???????

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pershing.asp

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
it's a bit early to be drinking so heavily isn't it?

Wow.

I don't think I have ever been that drunk this early.

stream-of-consciousness1.jpg

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Say again Slidex card number over

Four HOURS of that?

You are one sick sick individual. Have a like

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
are you still watching/listening to it then?
Well of course.
It becomes rhythmical and sort of soothing, a repetitive mantra that allows you to center your chi and wash your chakras clean.

Ommmmmmmmmm

Mattb

LE
If you can't see it then I really hope you aren't in any sort of position of authority.

Talking out of my bum, via a mobile telephone.

This is one of those internet yarns that just deserves to be true.

Although I would imagine it would cause some considerable upset to the more discerning butty eater. The General Gist of the myth is bury a fundy with a pig and it acts like a Kevlar condom on the way to the 72 reward.

Young Officers to use a dozen oysters.

Older ones may avail of a bottle of Glen McGillie, (lower ranks permitted to prize from cold dead hands, etc......)

Appropriate measures taken to ensure prompt and immediate delivery of bacon, booze and aphrodisiacs to the troops.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pershing.asp
Never happened. Pershing was an indian fighter, he actually took time to learn the Moro culture and language like he had the Apache, invited the chieftains to a feast and was made a Datu. When he had to fight he fought Like at Lake Lanao, but was known for treating prisoners fairly (something typically NOT done by US forces in the PI)

SIH

Swinger
Never happened. Pershing was an indian fighter, he actually took time to learn the Moro culture and language like he had the Apache, invited the chieftains to a feast and was made a Datu. When he had to fight he fought Like at Lake Lanao, but was known for treating prisoners fairly (something typically NOT done by US forces in the PI)

Awwwww, bugrit, not to worry.

Have to settle for following the Kurds.

Every cloud etc.

"a position of authority"

It pains to have to use the following but "ROFLMFAO".

Right I'm off to meet a curvy black blonde in the pub........

Latest Threads