Black is "out" of US fashion

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by Rocketeer, Feb 16, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. got to see the new US camo combats modelled the other day... Very swish... This new design is replacing both the forest and desert designs..Instead of bold jigsaw patterns there are muted shades in one centimetre segments...and no Black.. its been eliminated from the ' palette ' as it too easily catches the eye..

CF forces have black in our cadpat pattern.... and we just got the new stuff over the past two years.. does that mean we got to dump it all again?...

someone is making money on all this..

2. are they made by the same people who make manchester uniteds footy shirts ??

3. [​IMG]

Velcro???

4. velcro ??? ..... f*cking homo more like.

5. Is it just me, or is he standing out against the treeline like piles on a lap-dancers hoop? 8O

6. nice beret

7. They need to sort out that fcuking beret next.

8. Jeeeesus, that's hideous. It's like something from a gay pyjama party.

9. They must have taken inspiration from Lost in Space, Space 1999, Blakes 7, Red Dwarf ????????????????

10. i would of said changing rooms , it looks like something that c*nt llewelyn bowen would chuck together.

11. X-Inf

X-Inf War Hero Book Reviewer

Give him a break. The poor boy is probably embarrased to fcuk to be made to have his photo taken in that getup, and published on the web :twisted:

12. Is it just me or does anyone else find it a bit errr soviet?

13. Hmmmm, Something you want to share with us AWOL? 8O

14. Feckin p!ssing meself with all of the comments above. Good work chaps! :lol: :lol:

Corpse, looking at all the crap stuck on this goons 'gay pyjamas', one would think he was a Test pilot/SF/Paratrooper/EOD/Spec Ops sneaky beaky combat god. Tell us what his real function is?

Looking at his chad valley badges, I would say the top says he's passed his APWT, the one below looks like its a 'I travelled in the back of a helicopter' and the bottom one looks like half a can opener.

15. F*ck if I know, Flash. Marines don't wear half that much crap on our Dress Blues, let alone utilities.

I think he might be a helo pilot, he looks faggy enough.

Top patch looks like CIB, next might be Jump Wings.