black horse sqn

Hiya

I joined B Sqn in 85 when I got promoted Sgt and was with Foz Taylor and Rick Fisher.

sgt ? was in 4th troop with v rose at the time. spent most of my detmold years in that troop apart from 2 months loading for barney v. how is rick havn't seen or heard of him for many years.say again over.............

doin-nothin said:
sgt ? was in 4th troop with v rose at the time. spent most of my detmold years in that troop apart from 2 months loading for barney v. how is rick havn't seen or heard of him for many years.say again over.............
I hope you have recovered do you remember Henry Wilk.s ?

henry what a star.last saw him at gaz h*lmes 40th birthday bash at a pub out in the sticks.doing something with lorries I think.No idea where or what he's doin now. Was married to whatsherface at detmold.Always felt sorry for D**ly havin to share a room with him though....

Has pete w**d found this page yet???he thought I was the best soldier to draw breath since monty!!!
he was always falling over and breaking something,seem to recall.

one of the best things about detmold was BFT's gyrosmitpommesmitmayo
bitte.then a pizza margheritta (salami)for pudding.mmmmmmm turn me into a fat god like you!!! wasn't the same when I went back to detmold in 91/92 before amalgamation he'd moved to a posh place.much better beneath the arches.key seperrabbit. :D

Ahhhhhhhh FB's or Sammys,which ever way you say his Glorious name.

The one and only Giros establishment worth visiting on the planet.How i miss watching the artist himself sweat tears to make sure we were well fed.

doin-nothin said:
one of the best things about detmold was BFT's gyrosmitpommesmitmayo
bitte.then a pizza margheritta (salami)for pudding.mmmmmmm turn me into a fat god like you!!! wasn't the same when I went back to detmold in 91/92 before amalgamation he'd moved to a posh place.much better beneath the arches.key seperrabbit. :D
is that the pizza place down beside the railway sidings that was always crowded on loading up nights prior to going to Hohne?

Spotty dog!!

I reckont thats the man we all mean,As doin nothin,BAOR's finest says,he did move due to the road being widened from under the rail way bridge. :hungry:

Everyone thought the bloke was dead,he wasn't in very good shape bless him.He thought the world of Hector though,kept saying he could do with some meat on his bones. :D :D :D :D :D

He married a nice looking frauline though,she new how to handle a Bratty.
Best giros in the world,helped you with a nice healthy YYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAA next day.