Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Hawk Down Delta Force Helmets

This seems to fit the bill.

D

Deleted 20555

Surely a small Peace symbol of Vietnam vintage would cause an eruption of biblical proportions?

Yep like that one!!!

callum13 said:
Its a kayaking helmet i know this because i was there but i odnt like to talk about it ......

The original 'Protecs' were for Ice Hockey, Callum.

US Special Forces Helmet

Presidential 'mission accomplished' edition

kevthemed

Old-Salt
Id opt for the "Born to kill" Logo ala Full Metal Jacket.
The RSM will blow a gasket!!

PrayingMantis

War Hero
how about something like what these two guys are wearing

Attachments

• army-of-two-uncut.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 2,246

ugly

LE
You need a bog standard Mk6, ditch the cover and write "Rogue Trooper " on it in Marker pen whilst your stunt double does the same only writing "Clone" on his eh Woody?

woody

LE
I have no recollection of that incident sir :oops: :D .
Neither do I rember someone walking into the naffi with a bb sa80 and nearly making the duty nco piss themselves :twisted:

ugly

LE
Those were interesting times, I'd like to think that I havent grown up yet!

ugly said:
You need a bog standard Mk6, ditch the cover and write "Rogue Trooper " on it in Marker pen whilst your stunt double does the same only writing "Clone" on his eh Woody?

IKf it's rogue trooper then surely you should turn up as "8 Ball"!

When we first gor the Mk 6 was about the time of the big "hole in the Ozone layer scare" that was going to kill us all if we didn't stop using aerosols.

Some wag wrote up on his helmet:

"Ozone Friendly"

Surely this i the must have helmet for today?

Attachments

• _44550682_storm_body.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 1,785
Belive it or not, this one is actually under development for the septics. Supposedly it will stop a .44 magnum.

Q. How did Darth Vader ruin Luke's Christmas?

A. He felt his presents...

I'll get my coat.

Latest Threads